Did you mean: 
Discovery Accelerator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Searching mails with blank titles

Hello, We are using Discovery Accelerator 11 and one of the specific search we intend to do is to look for all the mails with a blank subject. In the search terms, for "Subject"  we've tried to put the entry "" or to press space. But the system don...

brancs by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exporting and recreating split PST files

Hello, Using Discovery Accelerator 9, I've exported out a significant amount of email for a custodian (about 50GB).  I've selected to export as 'Original Type' and to encapsulate in a PST format.  Doing this, I've run across a couple of questions th...

unable to find user details in DA client

I am team trying to search one user in DA client, but could not find the user and failed, please advice how to fix this issue Below are findings:   1. user AD is disabled  2. user outlook mailbox is deleted 3. user EV account is enabled   N...

ev123ad by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 365 on Discovery Accelerator Client Computer

Hello.  Is Office 365 supported on the DA client computer?  The eDiscovery environment is EV and DA 10.0.4 CHF 3.  According to http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=HOWTO58721#v17845555 Office 365 is not listed as supported ...

Resolved! EV Discovery Accelerator Research Folders

I am having trouble figuring out how to view Research folders that have been created in EV DA.  I setup a folder and assigned access to be able to view research folders but they are not showing up in DA.  Any guidance would be extremely helpful.   Th...

bpr186 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV Search report and Boolean operators

I have been asked to review an EV search report and I want to be sure what Boolean operators are represented in the search terms section of the report that span two lines on the report.  Questions about the sample report below: Are the recipients joi...

Resolved! Accelerator install requires UAC to be turned off

I'm struggling to understand why the Discovery Accelerator 10.0.3 Client requires UAC to be turned off in order to be installed. The DA & CA client install doesn't offer a "Run as administrator" option.  The user account that is logged in on this Win...