Did you mean: 
Discovery Accelerator
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Export a list of all DA 10 Cases

Export a list of all DA 10 Cases Hi Trying to look for a simple SQL query that will provide Case name, Case number owner and its status etc from SQL.   Does anyone have such a simple SQL Query ?  

DNABD by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export search results in Discovery Accelerator

Hello, I have a situation where legal needs an export of all emails sent between two parties. They do not need the actual content, just the To & From fields and maybe the Subject. Is there a way to do that in DA? I tried searching with the browser s...

rnt123 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Rules from Discovery Accelerator

We have a large number of  rules in disocvery accelerator and would like to export them out as ether html, *.csv or *.xls Is there a way to do this using the console or a SQL query?   Thanks    

WTTS by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FSA search based on author?

Hello.  thanks for the time.  I was asked to do a FSA search for a document that was saved by a user on the network drive.  I dont see an option to choose author or something similar in the search field.  so it would be something like: author: rose...

goof717 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discovery accelerator cannot create Report

Hi, when i am creating a case report i got the below error, i am using the same ev user for DA server and Client: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An error has occurred during report processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportPr...

Resolved! EV discovery accelerator

Hi All, kindly i need your help, i installed EV discovery accelerator 11, but am not able to connect to http://localhost/evbaadmin/, it give me the below error "You are viewing this site without administrator privileges. Run the browser as an Admin...

Idriss_Ali by Level 4
Partner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! export file system archiving searches

hello. thanks for the time and effort. I did a file system archive search and want to export the items.  however when i go to export> new > searches..the search is not listed in the drop down list.  is there something i am missing that else needs to...

goof717 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discovery Accelerator 8 Search

Hello, I have to search and export all of a users email, xyz@abc.com, emails for the last 5 years but exclude about 40 names and domains from this search. Anyone know if there is a limit to how many names you can exclude from a search? I don't have ...

crisko855 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DA 11 no customer database update

Unfortunately I did not follow these instructions from the beginning. So I started to install a dedicated EV 11 server from the install media by using the install wizard. This server came on top to our 3 server environment with EV 10 (plus additional...

woelki by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search to/from a user but exclude one domain

Hello. I need to conduct a search for all emails to/from one user in our system but need to exclude emails to/from internal users. For example, I need all emails to/from John.Doe@domain.com (that's easy) but I need to exclude anything that was sent o...

Resolved! DA single search

is it any possiblites to do in a single search for below? All emails sent and received by "adam " containing the following word in the contents, subject or email address: Boat