Did you mean: 
eDiscovery Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Clearwell tagging question for Predictive coding

We have a question on how PC (Predictive Coding) will handle the analysis if an email body is not privileged but one of the earlier/later replies or forwards is privileged... All messages are indexed (no derived emails) so I believe each email would ...

Resolved! Export unredacted documents after production

Is there a way to export an unredacted version of a redacted document with its' produced bates number?  Our client redacted a group of documents and produced them.  They then called back and wanted us to produce the same documents without the redacti...

shuter by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Freeing processing space

Hello - I am a new Clearwell user and I am currently collecting and processing data into sets which I then load into the Analysis/Review module where I am filtering them using search terms.  After running the serch terms, I am creating EXL exports of...

amarms by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PC Collection Include and Exclude

For PC Collection I really like the File Type Tab to include the certain file types, however i would also like to exclude certain file extensions from the collection. is it possible to do that? if it is point me in the right direction.

Clearwell error when viewing emails

Hello I'm sorta new to clearwell and we've been getting this error when attempting to read some collected emails    Error retrieving content [#10024] "Message referred by a URN could not be retrieved"     Any ideas?!   Thank you

Resolved! Load File Imports

Hi,   We are looking at importing Load Files into Clearwell currently and are running into issues regarding formatting of the DAT file. We are looking at importing a Concordance Load File from Nuix. Does anyone have any real world experience of doing...

tom_hall1 by Level 2
Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Legal Hold for Enterprise Vault using Clearwell

All, I just want to announce to the community that the ability to place data on Legal Hold within Enterprise Vault is now available in Clearwell 7.1.1 FIX 1   This presently only applies to Exchange and Domino Mailbox and Journal archives. More suppo...

Liam_Finn1 by Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Need more details about this product

Hello,   I heard that the e-discovery product which is supplied by Symantec will be discontinued and will be supporting only this new prodcut in future. As we are planning to buy this product it would be good to know more about it. Where can i get mo...

Ameen by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the New Clearwell eDiscovery Forum!

We are happy to annouce the launch of new Clearwell eDiscovery Forum on Connect. Here, you can find and share information related to the products of the eDiscovery platform namely: Legal HoldIdentification & CollectionProcessing & AnalysisReview adn ...

Turls by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos