Did you mean: 
eDiscovery Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

eDiscovery Clearwell 7.1.2 ERROR production exceptions

Hello   Has anyone seen the following Clearwell error exceptions from a production Export?   com.teneo.esa.production.job.ProductionJobException: [#416227] Production job failed with exception: com.teneo.esa.production.job.ProductionJobException:...

bc1410 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Common Services Error

After trying to process a Hold collection the process finished but get this error: [#80000] common services error : unable to open csv file - \\server-FQDN\d$\cw\v81\scratch\temp\esadb\datastore_case_xxxx\attindexdir\scancomplete\sc_numberxxxx_0.csv...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error preparing document for display

None of my docs will display within my review set.  I recieve the error below.  Anyone run into this issue and have an idea of what to check for that?    Error preparing document for display. [#41057] Content processor error - com.teneo.esa.imag...

Case Backup Failures

I often, randomly, get 1 or 2 (sometimes 5 or more, very random) cases that fail nightly backups. The error in the job log reads: Caused by: com.teneo.esa.cluster.resource.LeaseAcquisitionException: [#164017] Can't backup case while managed file ac...

mmorocco by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

HTTP Request Error

Upon logging into (7.1.2) UI, my main dashboard has a popup window error.  Am also getting same window every time I open a case and am taken to the case home. Window says "Failure: Unable to retrieve chart: HTTP request error" Services restart did ...

mmorocco by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clearwell Discussion View - Messages will not dispay

I have a customer who cannot view messages in the discussion thread view.  They tried several case.  You select the discussion thread view and it simply spins then nothing but a blank screen. Has anyone seen this before?

bpr186 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to run Clearwell Utility

Hi,   I am trying to run Clearwell utility and choose Stop all Clearwell Services but when I hit Enter it gives me error :   Stopping All Clearwell Services... ======== target = stop-services Buildfile: build.xml log4j:ERROR setFile(null,true)...

Intermittent Retrieval of Document

I have a customer who has an issue retrieving documents.  It's not constant.  She will login to Clearwell, pull up the document list and messages will start giving her the error message [#10025] Mwssage referred by a URN could not be retrieved.  We t...

bpr186 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

CW search returning a QueryEngine error #41025

We are running hit highlighting on three searches and receiving the error message [#41025] QueryEngine error; [#41025] QueryEngine error; Search PrivTerms01-1000 is not supported for highlighting action. Please run this search first   i tried searchi...

Clearwell Identification & Collection EV error 7.1.2 FIX2

After configuring the EV service account as a collection source, I was able to discover EV but not create a collection task.  After reading knowledge base article for this I assigned the EV service account read/write permissions to the main CW direct...

katyk724 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clearwell error when viewing emails

Hello I'm sorta new to clearwell and we've been getting this error when attempting to read some collected emails    Error retrieving content [#10024] "Message referred by a URN could not be retrieved"     Any ideas?!   Thank you