Did you mean: 
eDiscovery Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Multiple forests

Does anyone know how to configure eDiscovery platform (formerly know as Clearwell) for multiple forests.  I can only find where to identify the GC for the ldap, but one GC won't work for the additional forest.   Thoughts?

WiTSend by Level 6
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clearwell RBAC (ROLE BASE ACCESS CONTORL)

ISSUE:  We have many E-Discovery admins in a shared architecture - The problem is that they can add themselves to other cases. QUESTION: Can we make an E-discovery admin policy to only allow them to get to cases coded with XYZ*********  cases? Can ...

BCAM by Level 2
Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clearwell support for Windows 2012

Windows Server 2012 has been out for almost 18 months and the latest version of Clearwell 7.1.5, still doesn't support it. Will Clearwell version 8 run of Server 2012?   What are the hardware requirements for Clearwell 8? When will the roadmap/new ...

rajupateluk by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audit user

Hi i need to know if there's a way to audit an user (System Manager Role), to view logs or something. In all the logs in log section dont show the activity of the user, or if an user log in to the system, etc. Thanks

Pyroar by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Clearwell tagging question for Predictive coding

We have a question on how PC (Predictive Coding) will handle the analysis if an email body is not privileged but one of the earlier/later replies or forwards is privileged... All messages are indexed (no derived emails) so I believe each email would ...