Did you mean: 
eDiscovery Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Need to export clearwell Tags in version 7.1.2

Can someone list the steps on how I can perform the following in CW 7.1.2   We had our Clearwell Load files for each case loaded into Relativity but I need do a export of the Tag stuff/info out of clearwell so it can be overlayed in relativity.  Ca...

bc1410 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

eDiscovery Clearwell 7.1.2 ERROR production exceptions

Hello   Has anyone seen the following Clearwell error exceptions from a production Export?   com.teneo.esa.production.job.ProductionJobException: [#416227] Production job failed with exception: com.teneo.esa.production.job.ProductionJobException:...

bc1410 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Manual LDAP Configuration For CW8.1

Is there a way to manually change the LDAP address outside of the Clearwell application, i.e. a configuration file somewhere? The original LDAP settings pointed to a DC that has been decommissioned and needs to be updated to a current LDAP DC. Unab...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Clearwell Local User Passwords in CW 8.1

I've just upgraded to Clearwell 8.1 from 7.1.3. I need to change the passwords for the local accounts that were created when on the previous version. When I go to System->Users and select a local CW account, there is no option to change the password...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Common Services Error

After trying to process a Hold collection the process finished but get this error: [#80000] common services error : unable to open csv file - \\server-FQDN\d$\cw\v81\scratch\temp\esadb\datastore_case_xxxx\attindexdir\scancomplete\sc_numberxxxx_0.csv...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup and Restore from CW 7.1.2 to 7.1.3

We have a Clearwell system on version 7.1.3 that is clean with no cases. We have a system that is on version 7.1.2 that has all our cases on. I'm looking to restore the cases from the v7.1.2 machine to the v7.1.3 machine. Looking for documentation/...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting a Legal Hold Notification

When deleting a Legal Hold Notification, is there a way to disable sending a "release" email to all custodians?  This is confusing to users as typically we need to delete a notice to edit what was sent out.   Thanks.

CMB_HL by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I find out who initiated release message.

Hi, I'm running Symantec Clearwell eDiscovery v7.1.2. I logged into Clearwell to release a number of custodians from a case but found that they had already been released a number of months ago. How can I find out who initiated the release from back t...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting EV Journaled Messages From Clearwell

I was told that it is possible to search Enterprise Vault for specific journaled messages from within Clearwell and then have the ability to delete those messages from the vault store. I'm not able to find any clear documentation on this, is this po...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Logging into Clearwell eDiscovery Platform Fails

We are on Clearwell 7.1.2, for a reason unbeknownst to us when trying to log in we get a message of authentication failed [#16005], User ID not found or password was incorrectly typed. I know this to be untrue because I can log in a few hours later u...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Release Notification Template

We're on Symantec Clearwell 7.1.2. I need to send out a release notification but the notification templates all have a confirmation section that I cannot seem to remove. Once we send the release we don't need the recipients to confirm whether or not ...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clearwell RBAC (ROLE BASE ACCESS CONTORL)

ISSUE:  We have many E-Discovery admins in a shared architecture - The problem is that they can add themselves to other cases. QUESTION: Can we make an E-discovery admin policy to only allow them to get to cases coded with XYZ*********  cases? Can ...

BCAM by Level 2
Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Translating Documents in Clearwell

All,   We have a new case that i need some guidance with.  The case contains about 500,000 items.  Most of the items in this case are French or Hungarian language items.  What is the best way to translate these items?   Thanks mark  

Production Run

Our customer is requesting to run a production from CW which will produce copies in PDF without redaction. The idea behind is to get a replica production of "Clean Copy" and "Redacted Copy". This way it becomes easy for customer to review all the ori...

oraclexml by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos