Did you mean: 
eDiscovery Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Deletion of Legal Hold Templates

We need to delete and better manage our Legal Hold Templates.  How can we get rid of Legal Hold Templates that we no longer use and no longer want our Paralegals to have access to?  Can we change the name of an existing Legal Hold Template?

Resolved! another needing the Clearwell default login and pwd

I'm in the process of installing Clearwell 7.1.3 for a client. I have all the documentation they've supplied including licenses etc. However, nowhere in any of their material is the Clearwell app default "superuser" login detail supplied. Can someon...

Resolved! Clearwell 7.1.4 HTTP request error

Upon logging into (7.1.4) UI, my main dashboard has a popup window error.  Am also getting same window every time I open a case and am taken to the case home. Window says "Failure: Unable to retrieve chart: HTTP request error" Services restart did ...

Resolved! Unable to run Clearwell Utility

Hi,   I am trying to run Clearwell utility and choose Stop all Clearwell Services but when I hit Enter it gives me error :   Stopping All Clearwell Services... ======== target = stop-services Buildfile: build.xml log4j:ERROR setFile(null,true)...

Resolved! Collection Tasks - Best Practice

I am new to Clearwell and this is my first time seeing the forum so I am very new to this method of seeking information.  I'd like to get feedback on best practice for setting up collection tasks.  I'm not finding what I need in the Clearwell documen...