Did you mean: 
eDiscovery Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Trying to Upgrade clearwell from 7.1.2 to 7.1.3

Im trying to upgrade to 8.1.1 eventually but inorder to get there I need to go to 7.1.3 then to 8.1 etc....  My PROBLEM is that when I try the upgrade from 7.1.2 to 7.1.3 I click on the setup program for 7.1.3 and I get the following message right aw...

bc1410 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to export clearwell Tags in version 7.1.2

Can someone list the steps on how I can perform the following in CW 7.1.2   We had our Clearwell Load files for each case loaded into Relativity but I need do a export of the Tag stuff/info out of clearwell so it can be overlayed in relativity.  Ca...

bc1410 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Symantec Clearwell default pw

Admittedly, this may be a stupid question.  I was recently tasked with updating/using a Clearwell appliance for which no one has any of the passwords (including the Windows Server 2008 R2 password).  Any help with this would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Clearwell Sets exclusions

Hi I am running a number of collections and sets and have an issue with the sets part. The sets are excluding a large amount of files from the collection, example in one is the collection returns 100,081 search hits and the corresponding set exclude...

eDiscovery Clearwell 7.1.2 ERROR production exceptions

Hello   Has anyone seen the following Clearwell error exceptions from a production Export?   com.teneo.esa.production.job.ProductionJobException: [#416227] Production job failed with exception: com.teneo.esa.production.job.ProductionJobException:...

bc1410 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! List of approved patches win2012R2

Hi, symantec currently releases a list of approved patches for the eDiscovery appliances for the following OSses: win2k3, win2k8, win2k8R2 Clearwell eDiscovery Platform 8.1.1 now supports win2k12R2 as OS platform. When will symantec release an app...

moorrees by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clearwell v8.1 Hardware Requirements

Hello.  I am gathering the Clearwell upgrade requirements (upgrade from 7.1.5 to 8.1).  I have two questions:  1) What are the hardware requirements for 8.1?   We do not have a Clearwell applicance. 2) Do I have to purchase a license for Office 201...

Resolved! Manual LDAP Configuration For CW8.1

Is there a way to manually change the LDAP address outside of the Clearwell application, i.e. a configuration file somewhere? The original LDAP settings pointed to a DC that has been decommissioned and needs to be updated to a current LDAP DC. Unab...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Clearwell Local User Passwords in CW 8.1

I've just upgraded to Clearwell 8.1 from 7.1.3. I need to change the passwords for the local accounts that were created when on the previous version. When I go to System->Users and select a local CW account, there is no option to change the password...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! allowed list of WSUS appliable patches

Hi, i want to start using an internal Wsus server for our clearwell servers, but i am wondering, can any Microsoft offered patch be applied? including the MS Office patches? are there certain patches that we need to exclude? If so, is there list o...

moorrees by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Moving Collection-Set source data

We are in the process of trying to move our file-shares and re-organize how our Clearwell data sources are structured.  In doing so, we need to move the collection sets that were already processed into different cases.  The source locator modifier wi...

PeterLw by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Common Services Error

After trying to process a Hold collection the process finished but get this error: [#80000] common services error : unable to open csv file - \\server-FQDN\d$\cw\v81\scratch\temp\esadb\datastore_case_xxxx\attindexdir\scancomplete\sc_numberxxxx_0.csv...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error preparing document for display

None of my docs will display within my review set.  I recieve the error below.  Anyone run into this issue and have an idea of what to check for that?    Error preparing document for display. [#41057] Content processor error - com.teneo.esa.imag...

Resolved! CW - Case Number Limits

Currently we're getting this error: “ Unable to save case. [#80112] Can not create, too many cases on 0.2.1.0, try again after deleting 1 cases.” I believe I read there's a way to set the max number to a higher limit. Is this correct? Is there any in...

ODS_Rob by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clearwell 6.1 to 8.1 case migration

Is it possible to backup/archive cases in version 6.1, and restore them to a clearwell appliance running version 8.1?  I know the upgrade path needs to go to 7.1.2 before you can go to 8.1, but I am not upgrading.  I just want to backup cases and res...

Backup and Restore from CW 7.1.2 to 7.1.3

We have a Clearwell system on version 7.1.3 that is clean with no cases. We have a system that is on version 7.1.2 that has all our cases on. I'm looking to restore the cases from the v7.1.2 machine to the v7.1.3 machine. Looking for documentation/...

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Rename

We're running Clearwell 7.1.3 and soon to be upgraded to 8.1. Our datacenter is moving and with it our Clearwell appliance. If the hostname of the appliance is renamed, will this affect the Clearwell application/service?

R_P_R_ by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos