Did you mean: 
eDiscovery Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Collection results discrepancy

Hi, I am adding a collection to a case and the total hits and collected items in the collection results of the job log are not the same, and it is saying zero items errored. ie: 14,515 total hits, 14,505 items collected, 0 errors. I would be expect...

tad_17 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clearwell not processing corrupt email files

Currently using Clearwell eDiscovery Platform version 7.1.5.  I added new data to the source data and discovered new files for source and some PST files were corrupt.  I replaced the corrupt PST files with files that are fixed and those files are now...

Resolved! Data Holds Report

We are looking for a comprehensive data hold report that will show the case, custodian, source type and date range, etc. of any data hold.  The export doesn't show all information, particularly the date range.

Resolved! Printing to PDF - printing photos

On a case we need to print photos which are attached to emails for court submission.  Printing to PDF in version v7.1.2.33.2 How do we get these JPGS, etc. to be available to print on paper?

Reviewing only emails between two specific parties

Attorney wants only to see emails between two parties, doesn't want to see all emails sent and received by two custodians.  I have a process to do this but it is time consuming and wanted to know if Clearwell has an option in Advanced Search or some ...

Collecting From PC - Windows Sessions

Hello.  Two Windows sessions are established on the target machine when collecting from a Windows PC.  One of the sessions is the account the collection task was set to use.  It is the second session I'm not able to figure out.  Thought it might be o...

Resolved! List of all legal hold notices and who sent them

We need to identify who sent the sys admin notices and custodian hold notices for each case.   Right now it looks like we will have to go into each case to identify and we have over 150 cases.    We are using v7.1.2.33.2   Is there a way we can expor...

Resolved! Clearwell Privilege Logs

The documentation for the Clearwell Platform states:   Privilege log: Clearwell automatically creates a privilege log of all privileged documents for opposing counsel’s review. Users have the flexibility to select which fields to include in the repor...

ktfaye by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

New to Clearwell..preprocessing question

I am very new to Clearwell. I have been trying to get through it by using the documentation and trial and error.   I am running into a situation where I have psts that are reporting as not having write access.   According to the documentation, the ps...

nlcook by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CW Redaction set question

Is there a way to copy a redaction set (even if on the back end by a Symantec engineer). we need to do one of two opeions:Produce a set of redacted files with transparency to read the redacted text and highlighted in yellow; OR copy a redaction set t...

Migration Incomplete

I see this message when viewing the All Processing Backups or Archives page...what does it mean?   Migration Incomplete - Case backups and archives have been migrated to a new location. However, either the backup repository has not completed migratio...

jejdag by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos