Did you mean: 
EMEA
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Backup Exec 2014 support for IP Less DAG protection Exchange 2013

Customer has implemented IP less DAG configuration of Exchange 2013 on CSV Hyper-V hosts W2K12R2 2 MBX nodes and now attempting to backup using BUE 2014. With no central management IP or DNS entry to use - what is the best method to add BUE protecti...

Jules_cb by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

delete rman backup

Hi all, If I use the command "delete backupset" inside RMAN, what's happen on the ntbackup's catalog? My backup was deleted or are still available in Netbackup's catalog?   Thanks Laura    

Rick80 by Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCS cerificates !!

Hi all , I have an SCS certifate for netbackup but it is not shown in my profile beside that I have SSE and SSE+ for Backup exe also not shown too. can any body helps me in this ? In our company profile for partner the SSE and SSE+ are shown there bu...

Rami_Nasser1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec Live Update

Greetings, i was wondering if we would be able to create a centralized server to Update multiple Symantec products. lets say i have BE2010, SEP12, and NBU7 is there any supported solution for this?

hhbhazem by Level 3
Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Full backup successful but subsequent diff_incremental of exchange DAG failing with status code 130.

Hi Everyone, My excahnge DAG issue has been solved. I have created a full backup it is successful. But according to schedule when diff_incremental backup started for the same policy it failed with following error. Can any one suggest to solve the i...

vamsivaddi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos