Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EMEA
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

System Recovery Licenses - whats the problem right now?

Hi, we are struggeling to buy Veritas Licenses, especially for System Recovery, for our customers right now. Our distributors tell us they don't receive ordered licenses from veritas themselves and we now even have orders cancelled by our distribut...

Enterprise Vault

How the Tasks are communicating with exchange mailboxes? Eg: journaling email are in exchange environment and it has been configured with enteprise vault with taskand mapped with system mailbox. But how the system mailbox was contact with journalin...

babu_sur by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Backup Exec 2014 support for IP Less DAG protection Exchange 2013

Customer has implemented IP less DAG configuration of Exchange 2013 on CSV Hyper-V hosts W2K12R2 2 MBX nodes and now attempting to backup using BUE 2014. With no central management IP or DNS entry to use - what is the best method to add BUE protecti...

Jules_cb by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! problem with my account manager

Hi all,   I don't know what to do anymore. I have urgent problems concerning the purchase of a certificate through Thawte, my Sales rep is from Symantec though. Ususally I am waiting as long as a week for his answer, and he doesn't reply to some o...

Baloo1967 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

agent error

Hello, I have a problem of losing arbitrary communication with remote machines with Backup exec2014 running on Windows 2012R2 server. Any idea please? here is error log: [02124] 09/23/15 08:03:23.548 Not adjusting max system cache file size on th...

userconnect by Level 3
Partner Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how can i buy license ? how much is my margin?

hi i cant find anyway to buy license using partnernet? also icant find any information about the price  i will get the license , there are just MSRP price list / quote generator that have enduser price. thanks

mgmasterv2 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Symantec Partner Certificate

Hello, A client has requested a copy of my partner certificate. How do I get a copy? Thanks Russell

Partner Q

I am currently working for a master/gold partner. How can I find out their true status as well as what support contract level have due to being at that status? Also, how can I get added to the list of members for this partner?

SK by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Symantec Support

I have logged into my symantec and logged three cases. When I go back to my support portal these case numbers do not refelect under my account. When I select manage existing cases it gives me the message that I need to fill in particulars for a suppo...

Leonardus by Level 1
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Countdown to Enablement - Launch in 3..2..1

Pathways to Enablement has been replaced with a new interactive environment called Countdown to Enablement.  In Countdown, you are encouraged, motivated and earn badges by exploring training and enablement offerings.  You can track their progress aga...

skibridgo by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best way to locate Admin/User Manuals

Hi I'm new to Symantec Connect (Although I’ve used various links to it via Google over the years) so I'll start of with a simple question. Which from searching the forums no one seems to have asked so maybe it's too obvious but here goes. Is there a ...

dhsgaile by Level 2
Partner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passing ST0 Certification Exam

Hi everybody  I'am a tunisian IT engineer and i want to pass the Backup Exec 2012 certification exam ,but my symaccount still inactive (as the trainer tell me) I need to help me in order to figure out the procedure to pass this exam and fix my syma...

TSO cloud is not accessible

Hey Guys, I have been trying to access the DLP demo machines on TSO. Cloud through web and RDP but non is working. I followed their PDF guide regarding RDP connectivity but when I enter tso crendentials, it says "The server is unavailable". Anyone ex...

Atif by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos