Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EMEA
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Does data lost when removing an RVG (VVR)

Dear all I need to remove the RVG from my configuration ( Article: TECH22254 ) then recreate (vradmin –g DG  createpri and vradmin –g DG  -f addsec datarvg vvr-serrver1 vvr-sever2) Does data lost when removing an RVG? Thanks in advance.

taoufik by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

delete rman backup

Hi all, If I use the command "delete backupset" inside RMAN, what's happen on the ntbackup's catalog? My backup was deleted or are still available in Netbackup's catalog?   Thanks Laura    

Rick80 by Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I get the Cisco 6059 in Symantec SIM?

How can I get the Cisco 6059 in Symantec SIM?  We used the Symantec Information Security Manager (SSIM 4.7.4) and configured the Cisco IOS Event Collector. But we can not get  the Cisco 6059 in Symantec SIM. Anybody can describe the whole process of ...

allenchung by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Norton partners

Is it possible to buy Norton products direct from symantec for partners pls.   Cheers,   Raj   www.businessparksolutions.com

Rajbps by Not applicable
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV 8 sp2 + Exchange 2007 sp3

Hi, Is there any known issues with exchange sp3 and EV 8 sp2 version? I know that when I previously installed Exchange 2007 sp3 on our Exchange CAS servers access to vault using OWA was broken and I needed to apply a hotfix from Enterprise Vault also...

Celtic by Level 5
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSPP Quick Reference Guide

Use this Quick Reference Guide to find out all about our new enhanced Symantec Partner that launched today, November 3rd 2010!

Specialization Cheat-sheets

Find out in a snap-shot what you need to achieve to become specialized: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/emea-cheat-sheets-specializations

Ever wonder where to find info on training & accreditations ?

Pathways to Enablement  is an interactive guide that provides step-by-step instructions to becoming accredited on Symantec products and solutions.  Also, check out the Tools at a Glance doc which provides a good summary of all useful tools & applic...