Did you mean: 
EMEA
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Media Server Confiuration

Dear Experts, Kindly I need your help to solve the issue, please find the below information: - The Master Server is Solaris. - There are two Tape libraries connected with this media server through SAN switch. - I install their Drivers for both Co...

Upgrade 10.0.4 to 11.0.1 (cu1) additional diskspaces needed for indexing etc?

Hi, Now that the Search engine has been completely newly designed in 11.0.1 version - does it require/use more space for indexing or any other part that I should prepair for? The disks are quite full so propably will need to add some anyway... Any ...

Sani_B by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

fingerprint

Hi all, pleaseadvise regards on this   Fingerprinting Feature   -They want to have a fingerprint feature enabled so that they will not create many policies for just one document that they want to protect.   -Or is it possible to have a storage (repos...

m_9 by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to register for Email popup.

Hi Symantec team, Where can I register for email notification of new release symantec version.

no local altiris acccess / different console view

Hi,   Anyone got any ideas what I am doing wrong here?   Have set up ODBC connector to sql Database for the Altiris Deployment server and then i open the console locally by browsing to the .exe file on the deployment share and copying locally ( i am ...

CCS V11 VMware data collection

I have a fully updated CCS V11 installation and want to add VMware data collection to it. The CCS V11 installation guide suggests that I need the BV Information Server for VMware component to be installed. It also points me to the V10.5 installation...