Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! EV 9 - Exchange 2003, Failed to Open Distribution List

Hi,   Deployed EV 9.01, and have got an error that makes the journal task for exchange 2003 to fail with the following: Log Name:      Symantec Enterprise Vault Source:        Enterprise Vault  Date:          1/19/2011 3:15:17 PM Event ID:     ...

Export To Pst in a Task

Hello, I am creating a scrpit to delete users from AD and export there exchange mail to pst, but it looks like i need to export the Archived mailbox to pst too. Is there A way to export archive mail box to pst in a task ? or maybe a command line ?  ...

Enterprise Vault running Exchange 2003 and 2010

Hi, I need some clear documentation and steps for the following please. I have EV 9.0 running in my dev enviroment with Exchange 2003. Its all working fine with no issues. I have just implemented Exchange 2010 and it will coexist with the Exchange 20...

Resolved! windows & instant search issues in Windows Seven

Hello, I meet issues using windows search (Windows Seven) and instant search (Outlook 2007)to find messages archived with EV in Virtual Vault (Server and clients are 9.0.1). 1- The first issue is that results found using Windows Search are not appear...

ZeNick by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to load EV forms into Personal Form Library

Setup EV 9.0.1 Server and Client Outlook 2010 x64 Forms set to always.     EV forms won't install when using EV client 9.0.1 with Outlook 2010 x64. In the Log I see "Unable to load EV forms into Personal Form Library"   In Vault information I see "Co...

JamaliP by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

EV 8 SP 4 & Exchange 2007 OWA Toolbar Buttons

Goal I have a test enviroment set up (internal connectivity only).  I am attmepting to upgade from EV 2007 SP 5. Enviroment: Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 2 2003 EV 8 SP 4 (one is used for journaling) Problem I can not retrieve by double clicking on ...

Resolved! Issues deploying Outlook client Addin using GPO

Hi,   I need to mass deploy EV outlook client add-in to large number of desktops. I used GPO software installation feature to create a software package, distribution point and created a OU call EV client on AD and assigned user configuration GPO to t...

Ezakial by Level 3
Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event ID: 2776 and 6181

Often get these two errors in the Enterprise Vault log   Event Type: Error Event Source: Enterprise Vault Event Category: Archive Task Event ID: 2776 Date:  12/20/2010 Time:  4:36:39 AM User:  N/A Computer: EVSERVER Description: An exception...

KevJ by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Outlook 2010 and EV HTTP-Only Outlook add-in

Hi,   I am trying to upgrade our machines from Outlook 2003 with EV client 8.0.9905 to Outlook 2010 with the new EV HTTP-Only Outlook add-in (9.0.5134).  I need to do this silently and all in one install.  I have manged to upgrade both, removing Outl...

Resolved! Outlook 2010 HTTP-Only Add-in Pointing to Wrong Server?

Hello all,   We are currently running an old EV 7 setup with Exchange. I recently setup EV 9 on new hardware, as the hardware that 7 is running on is old and almost end of life, so I did not want to upgrade.  I have the new 9.0 setup archiving a few ...

Questions about Lotus Domino versions...

For over a year, I have been planning to purchase EMC's SourceOne product for our environment.  However, I recently sat through a demo of the software, and discovered a few things that I didn't realize, and I would like to know more about Enterprise ...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Error On Multiple Servers

Event Type: Error Event Source: Enterprise Vault Event Category: Storage Crawler Event ID: 6760 Date:  11/25/2010 Time:  8:00:59 PM User:  N/A Computer: <EDITED>-SEV03 Description: Error from EMC Centera FPLibrary Function call: FPXMLTag.Ge...

Resolved! Unable to retrieve archived item from Virtual Vault

Hello, I have a customer who is attempting to retrieve several items from thier Virtual Vault.  Most items are returned properly, however there are also a considerable number that return the following error: Enterprise Vault is unable to retrieve thi...

Labels