Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Migrate Exchange 2010 Archived Mailboxes to O365

One of our clients are migration their Exchange 2010 archived mailboxes to O365. The concern is that when the users are migrated, it will break the link (stub) between legacy EV and destination mailbox (on Exchange online) which will leave the users ...

Itegral by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV Archived Data Move to O365

Hello,      We are in plans to migrate to O365, we have around 18TB of Archive Data..   Currently on Exchange 2007 Sp3 with latest update. We archive everything more than 30days old.   What will be best way to do it... what things we need to co...

Resolved! Archiving Office365 mailbox with EV??

Hi, We are currently using EV10.0.4 to archive Exchange 2010SP3 mailbox. We are planning to migrate our mailbox to Office 365 where user still access their mailbox via Outlook 2010. Is it possible for EV11.0.1 to archive the user's new Office 365 ...

changcy by Not applicable
Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migrating to Office 365 - vault suggestions

Hello,   I am looking for some advice. We are currently on Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP5 running on Windows Server 2003. Our Exchange level is 2003 as is the domain level.   We are planning to migrate to Office 365 in the near future and have been t...

Resolved! TransVault

Looking for info from anyone who have migrated straight to Office 365 using TranVault (direct connector?),  without first going to pst or temporary staging area. Anyone able to share their experience will be appreciated. Thx. 

Register for an INFORMATION GOVERNANCE SESSION at VISION 2012:

From 2009 to 2013, enterprises will purchase and install 20 times more terabytes of storage than they did in 2008 (Gartner). The cost of information management is a big concern and eDiscovery has become a CEO-level issue.  The growing mountain of dig...

jjakub by Level 2
Employee Accredited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! adding sharepoint target in EV 10.1

Dear All, I have implemented EV 10.1 for Sharepoint archiving for WSS3.and i came in strange issue like when i add the a webapplication as sharepoint target with auto enable option only 200 site collections are getting added to the archving task afte...

chetan_k32 by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sharepoint archive restore queries

HI all, require some explanations on restoration of the SharePoint archive. setup:- EV Server – Windows 2008 x64 R2 standard Edition EV Sql Server -  Windows 2008 x64 R2 standard Edition , Sql 2008 x64 EV Product version – 10.0.1 Production SharePoin...

chetan_k32 by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Office365 vs Enterprise vault

Hello all, My enterprise is looking at Office 365 as an alternative to the Vault software. I am looking to hear about others experiences regarding this usage. Has any of you moved to office 365 from EV and if so ,what has the experience been like.  J...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Cloud

I have a customer that will be moving from a local Exchange install to Office 365 (cloud). They currently have a local EV 8 server. Since the goal is to move everything into the cloud, I need a way to get rid of the local server. I have looked at the...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Cloud Journaling and Archiving

Hello All We have recently implemented Symantec cloud Enterprise Vault for Journaling and archiving. We configured a send connector to journal all messages to Symantec Cloud.All the messages are flowing and can see all the messages in Personal Archiv...

rajesh002 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enterprise Vault 64Bit!

Hi -- We are looking very long time for Enterprise Vault 64 bit edition. I would like to appriciate you guys, if any one have update on this.,   Thanks   Cheers, Sridhar

Sridhar by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

EV on Cloud

Any plans to take EV on to the cloud, so that it can be used as a Service.

nileshj by Level 2
Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels