Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! NetBackup 6.5 + Enterprise Vault 8.0 - Backup! Help!

Hi Gurus I'm having troubles integrating NetBackup 6.5 with our brand new Enterprise Vault 8.0 (just migrated from version 7.5). Our environment can be explained as follows: - EV Server Windows 2k3 SP2 - EV 8.0.0.1405 (for Microsoft Exchange 2003) - ...

EV 8.0 IE6 open original item

After updating EV2007 to EV 8.0 when I try to open the original item from the outlook preview pane with IE6 the item do not open in the right format. The item looks like HTML code and I get a syntax error. Doing the same thing with IE7 works well. Op...

gbeste by Level 2
Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question on Enterprise vault and storage

Hi, I have question on Enterprise vault and storage. Please let me know if it is a supported configuration or any known issues. I would like to set up a new enterprise vault server in one site where as the storage (vault store) in a different site. B...

abhi_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remove permissions on vault

Hi I am trying to remove the permissions that my account has on one user's vault without success. I have removed my account from ADUC and synchronised within the EV console however I can still see using 'Archive Explorer' the user's vault. I have run...

EBK by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV not accessible from any computer other than EVServer

Hi - I'm new to these forums and I would appreciate any help you can give with this issue: We have been using Enterprise Vault ver. 7 for just over a year with Exchange Server 2003. Two days ago, I changed the IP addresses on both EVServer and SQLS...

undejj by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! script for zapping mailbox not working

Hi, I've been trying to zap a mailbox to remove all EV properties and have run into some trouble.  When I type out the script and run it, I get the following error: "Parsing input file: file location of the .ini zap script (I just saved it in my docs...

Tip..Windows 2008 Support for EV

Here are the latest Windows 2008 supportability testing scenarios. The key items to remember are: There is no 2008 Active Directory testing planned with EV2007. Existing customers planning on 2008 AD MUST move to EV 8.0. EV2007 SP3 is currently bei...

Sjaffry by Level 4
Accredited Certified
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

STN end user interview in 2008

We the end users were invited to a 2 hour meeting via webex with Symantec to show them how we use the environment and also so Symantec can show us some of the new website look   Yes we did show you how we use it and also demonstarted to you other sit...

Liam_Finn1 by Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook 2003 - "There was an error loading this item.."

Hi All, I've got an installation of EV 8.0 running on Windows 2003 server against and Exchange 2003 server.  All servers and items are fully patched and up to date and built on vanilla virutal machines. The archiving process has archived my users' em...

Customising the EV OWA frontend extension script and proxycfg

Hi All,   Am facing a problem with EV2007 sp4 OWA implementation. Whenever we run the FrontEnd2003Setup.wsf the OWA frontend authentication breaks. The OWA logon has already been customised to work with a 2 factor authentication product. I've posted...

Merv by Level 6
Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Powershell errors

Hi there, I've read the article about "When attempting to run the Enterprise Vault PowerShell snap-in through a Command Prompt or a Batch Shell Script a Warning that the snap-in could not be loaded is generated" dozen of times. I have a server Win200...

Peable by Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enabling mailboxes in EV 8.0

Hello, As we plan a migration to EV 8 we also plan a re-architecture of our EV Site. My question is : Is there a was in EV 8 to specify that if a mailbox in on Exchange Server A when it is enabled , the mailbox archive should be on the EV Server A. M...

Client-driven PST issue

I've seen an unresolved post about an open issue with client-driven pst ingestion when it come to "Sharepoint Links.pst" files.  I didn't know until today either that when Outlook is linked to a SharePoint Calendar that it'll drop a PST on the machin...

Korbyn by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete message from Vault in EV 8

We have EV 8 running with 1 Exchange 2007 server.  Our users are in a provisioning group called "Unapproved users" for which the "Desktop Policy" does not have "Delete from Vault" enabled.   We have a separate provisioning group called "Administratio...

Labels