Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

EV 8 SP 4 & Exchange 2007 OWA Toolbar Buttons

Goal I have a test enviroment set up (internal connectivity only).  I am attmepting to upgade from EV 2007 SP 5. Enviroment: Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 2 2003 EV 8 SP 4 (one is used for journaling) Problem I can not retrieve by double clicking on ...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault configuration problem.

Hi all, I setup the Exchange Mailbox Archiving Task with default policy, but it doesn't work as expected. Some items were archiving, and some were not. Please help me to solve the problem.

Enterprise Vault backup Schedule

I am having issues with uncommitted transaction logs in Exchange. They reach 1024 and the stores go offline. Articles suggest "circular logging" but I am not a fan. Microsoft suggest its because I am runnning my Exchange backups while I have the Arch...

Piggy99 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error installing EV 9.0.1 DCOM Client

Hello,      We recently upgraded our EV servers from 9.0 to 9.0.1, and are starting client testing.  To date, we have found two issues and are wondering if anyone else is seeing them. First Issue (minor): On Windows XP systems running Outlook 2007 wi...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault: Off site DR Replication

Hello, I am planning to install Enterprise Vault for our Exchange2007 server.  Since we have 2 Data Centers, one is primary and the other is DR, I am thinking to install the same system in both sites and make replication. Currently we already have ...

scatcat by Level 3
Partner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AV scan on SEV

Hi, For a customer of mine I am reviewing their current Anti-Virus strategy. They are using Sophos as their on-access and file-level virus scanner. This customer is using SEV for e-mail archiving. The server running SEV has the Sophos client installe...

Flensje by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions about Lotus Domino versions...

For over a year, I have been planning to purchase EMC's SourceOne product for our environment.  However, I recently sat through a demo of the software, and discovered a few things that I didn't realize, and I would like to know more about Enterprise ...

Resolved! 1 Mailbox, lots of Exchange Transaction logs

I'm seeing a weird issue.  One particular mailbox being processed by EV, yet nothing is being archived, BUT, and here's the big problem, about 1.5 GB of Exchange transaction logs per hour are being generated for the database that this user is in. Not...

Korbyn by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Error On Multiple Servers

Event Type: Error Event Source: Enterprise Vault Event Category: Storage Crawler Event ID: 6760 Date:  11/25/2010 Time:  8:00:59 PM User:  N/A Computer: <EDITED>-SEV03 Description: Error from EMC Centera FPLibrary Function call: FPXMLTag.Ge...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault 8 SP5 OWA 2007 64bit extensions error

Hi,   New install of EV 8 SP5 3 x Exchange CAS 2007 with SP2 1 x Exchange mailbox role 2007 with SP2   We are implementing a new Enterprise Vault installation and have come to the point of installing the OWA 2007 extensions on our CAS servers. During...

Mark_Bob by Level 3
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to retrieve archived item from Virtual Vault

Hello, I have a customer who is attempting to retrieve several items from thier Virtual Vault.  Most items are returned properly, however there are also a considerable number that return the following error: Enterprise Vault is unable to retrieve thi...

Resolved! Errors after installing outlook add-in for EV 9.0

Event log is full of this message. Faulting application SearchProtocolHost.exe, version 7.0.6002.18005, time stamp 0x49e0244d, faulting module MSVCR90.dll, version 9.0.30729.4148, time stamp 0x4a594c79, exception code 0xc0000417, fault offset 0x00030...

EV 9 - Recommended Stripe Size for Raid 10 array

Hello,   We are going to set up our EV 9 server, which holds 8 X 500 MB disks. We are thinking of creating Raid 10 array, but we are not sure about the stripe size. Our implementation will server ~250 users, with a total of 350 GB curtently in the st...

Resolved! Unable to open archived mails from OWA

Please help.  This problem occurred after I installed Exchange 2007 SP3. Our environment is a mixed Exchange 2007/2003, with EV 8.0 SP2.  CAS, Mailbox and Hub Transport are running on separate servers. It used to work nicely.  Only after I installed ...

Index locations - storage

Hi   We have a new physical ev9 server in a new site. Should indexes be kept local to the ev server? We have 90Gb local disk available. However how do other customers manage when their local storage fills up? You can't do rollovers with indexes, so y...

EVMan by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import Computer List In 'Personal Store Management'

Rather than letting EV search our AD for list of computers Is there a way to import the list into 'Personal Store Management'.  Reason being we have lot of old records in AD thus it is including computers that should not be there. Thanks for help in ...

tsingh by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels