Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Migrate Enterprise Vault from old domain to new domain

Dear Experts,I need your suggest and expert advise on the below.We are planning to migrate existing EV setup from one domain/forest to another domain/forest. Existing Setup:  EV 12.2 / Windows 2012 R2 / Two node VCS 7.3 / SQL 2016 / Exchange 2013    ...

Creating Read-Only Role in Enterprise Vault

Would like to create a read only role within the Enterprise Vault VAC. Know how to create a custom role within the system, but haven't been able to find any documentation that describes what each operation means. The tech notes seem to be deleted or ...

hn-18 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accidentaly deleted vault store database in SQL

Hi guys we have problem about vault partitionwe have two vault store partition in our enterprise vault let say 'VS for OA' and 'VS for EM', accidentaly the 'VS for EM' deleted in the SQL server, and then in the VAC the vault store cannot be deleted, ...

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

SearchFolderManager and error 8004011d

Hi, I am currently at a customer and he got a lot of processing errors.In cause, some mailboxe get folders with more than 40K items (some have 100K+). I then tried to run the searchfoldermanger on one mailbox to test but no can do. I get that error P...

The_Boulon by Level 5
Partner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration and Multiple servers

Hi,Customer is moving away from v11 fo v12 and also migrating his AD and Exchange.What doe is means? All the small AD domain will be merged in the actual AD Forest and under just one name. All the existing mailboxes will be migrated to the actual Exc...

Labels