Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! EV Exchange & File Server reporting

I'm running EV9.0.3 to archive our Exchange and Windows File servers.  I'm looking for a report to show statistics about how much data EV is holds, and how much space we are saving I can access monitoring-web-app, though this only shows health info....

mrDavid by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Nagios Monitoring of EV

HI,   I am looking to get some Nagios Monitoring sorted for our EV solution. The more moitorable variables the merrier for this!   Hoping to start with a list of as much as possible and whittle down to the more pertinent variables for our environ...

DustinM by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Collection

Hello, I'm looking for help with the Collection feature. I am running EV 10.0.4 and enabled the collection on my single partition using the recommended Symantec article. Currently there's no full backup being completed yet, so I got an error regar...

zeffy by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! expiry report reporting false items

ev 8 sp3 have an issue where the users expiry report is falsely reporting items that are going to expire, see the attached example. the user has an email that's in a folder with a retention of 15yrs, when you open the email and do properties on it,...

Retention period , Storage expiry best practice

We have the retention category set to do not allow deletion of an item. However we have decommissioned some FSA and intend to do some clean-up of the archive.   Can we change the retention period to allow the deletion of theses archives and the res...

yobole by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email recovery from partition after rollover

Hi, This may be something I have missed somewhere, is it possible to extract all the email from a partition rollover if we need to undo the rollover. We are reconfiguring the server to use more efficient disk storage and want to close off the exist...

Resolved! Archiving settings for immediate archiving

All, I am putting together a process for terminated employees.  I would like to include an a complete archive of a mailbox prior to disconnecting it.  What settings are recommended if I wanted to archive all messages no matter what the date of the e...

pjglick by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does EV 9 work with MS Exchange 2013?

We are currently running Enterprise Vault Server version 9.0.5 on 32bit Windows 2003 for mail archival of a Microsoft Exchange 2003 server. The users are currently on Office 2010 and version 14.0.7128.5000 of Outlook with the EV Plugin version 9.0.5...

Resolved! Set individual user archive setting...possible?

Hi, Our EV's archiving rules is set to "Archive items when they are older than 90 Days". There was request if it's possible to change the archive setting for individual mailbox (to archive after 180 days), is this possible? Thanks

Evault 9 basket stay in restoring mode

Hi   I start 500 email restore of one user, 90 % restored but now since 3 dayr the 10 % stay in restoring mode   I start a new bascket for a different user, now all stay in restoring status   Can you help me find a solution

Labels