Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Restore items to empty outlook forlder

Hi, I'm still new to EV and just came across a situation. User have created an empty folder in Outlook and wanted to restore a message(s) into the folder from EV Search, but folder doesn't show up in Choose Filder list. Does the outlook folder only s...

yxm by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrating Data Including EV Placeholders

Hi, I could do with some guidance on a file server migration project. Scenario is moving company data from an old file server ( Windows 2008 r2) to new file server ( Windows 2012) - this new server will not be able to use hostname of the old server....

Using Ceph as storage destination?

Hi All:     Has anyone using Ceph as storage destination?     According to ceph.com     "Applications that use file systems can use Ceph FS with POSIX semantics and support CIFS"     Seems it is theoritically plausible, but has any one used it be...

John_Q by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Migrate to Exchange 2016 - Coexist EV 10 - CAS redirect

Hi all, As part of a supplier switch (outsourcing)... I have a situation in which we will migrate from Ex2010 to Ex2016. Parallel to this we will move from one EV 10 environment to a new EV 11 platform (separate EV directory). Exchange 2016 will be...

Resolved! Missed database upgrade from EV9 to EV11

Hey guys, first of all... I have done something really stupid. But you can guess that from the subject. We have an old EV9 instance with only one server. The Exchange mailboxes already have been migrated, due to cost reasons the archive have not ...

woelki by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Qeury to find what should be expiring

Hello all, EV11.0.1 CHF3 (soon to be CHF5), SQL2012, Windows 2012R2 I am looking for a query which can show how many items in a journal archive are older than X years. I am asked to provide an overview what is expected to be expired if and when ex...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV11 and Exchange servers in DAG - EV system mailbox

I have an existing EV11 installation with a 4-server Exchange 2013 DAG. We have expanded the DAG to 8-servers and I'm in the process of setting up EV archiving to the new servers.  Do I need to set-up a "local" database to hold the EV-system-mailbox ...

alfredmjNZ by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enterprise Vault 11 search from Microsoft Access

Hi everybody, we are using a self programmed Access Tool for Ticket Process. For this, im also gathering the inbox of a support Mailbox to create tickets out of them. Now i want to search within the Vault of this support Mailbox (Enterprise Vault ...

klatscher by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

EV Client 12.0.0.1037 with Mac OSX Yosemite

We have EV Client plugin installed with Outlook for Mac 2016 on Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.5. Software versions: EV Client: 12.0.0.1037Outlook for Mac 2016: 15.17 (151206) Plugin installed succesfully.  However when I scroll to an archive emails and c...

fdehinbo by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SQL Query for Journal Archive Data Storage

I need to find out how much data I have in my Journal Archives in the last 5 years.  Is there a SQL Query I can run against each Journal Database to find out this info?  I found this script below which tells me the same for anything older than 3 year...

EVBrad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Archive Explorer script error

Hi We have an issue with a couple of users: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (Build 7601) Enterprise Vault Client 9.0.4.1102.0 Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 14.0.6029.1000 Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.11.9600.18314 (IE11) On ope...

Veritas KB URL

Hello again,   after the split the old KB URLs are inaccessible.   I need a solution to find the recent KB Articles like this old link: https://support.symantec.com/en_US/csearch.html?componentTitle=Enterprise%20Vault%20for%20Microsoft%20Exchang...

Kai_Schröer by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shortcut Deletion Issue

Dear All, We are using Exchange 2013 and EV-11.0.1 Since last few days we are not able to delete shortcuts from few users mailbox. When we are analysed the report we found that these users mailbox archiving reports shows lot of number of moved sho...

mayu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Options for Enterprise Vault 11.01 EVSearch web.config

Using EV 11.01 searcch we were only able to highlight and export 200 items at a time. This was really cumbersome considering that a search may return thousands of items. After finding that we could modify the web.config file in the EVSearchClient fol...

Resolved! EV 12.0.1 Outlook Add-in?

I have the 12.0.1 EV, CA, and DA install but there isn't a 12.0.1 Outlook Add-in (that I can find). Can someone point me in the right direction?

JYezzi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels