Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Moving Firgerprint Database- mdf file and ndf file question

This Tech article descrbes the procedure for moving the finger print datadase: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH64655   Do I run it against the one .mdf database only or do I have to runi it against the multiple.ndf databases as we...

legomai by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Migrate EV11 to new Exchange org name

Hello I have a requirement to change the organization name of our Exchange environment to a new name (Don't ask why !!!)   We have EV11 for Exchange installed and was wondering if i ran through the following process what the ramifications on EV wo...

Access Denied trying to delete FSA placeholder

Hi There, I am trying to delete a folder no longer required on a shared data location. The folder location is on a NetApp Filer CFIS share. FSA has been disabled for this location but it has left some files with a Grey X on the icon. We have also...

error sys webforms.pagemanager evault

Hi, I have many emails exchange  archived   with  add-in enterprise vault for client windows 7 , but I fond  some dificulties with this operation. please advise for a solution  error message :  sys webforms.pagemanager a la valeur Null ou n'est p...

Resolved! EV 9.0 Exporting restore basket without Exchange

Hi, We have migrated to office 365 and exported all active email archives from EV to 365. Now we have a standalone EV server that isn't connected to an Exchange server. But we still have an old Journal mailbox in there that we have to use for legacy...

AJLPP by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ad-hoc archiving for a disabled mailbox

Hi The environment is Exchange 2010 SP3 + EV 10.0.4. Is it possible to trigger a script before we disable a mailbox during the separation process to archive all the mails to Enterprise Vault? This would be very helpful for our operations Team. They...

Cannot export archives to PST - ERROR

For several months now we've been unable to export EV archives...either to a PST or to the original mailbox.  We get an error, "The Migrator Server on XXXX has shut down.  Check that your storage server is running." I have been working with Symantec...

jmarg76 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to move archives from EV 8.0.3 to EV 10

Hello, I'm having a bit of a time trying to get archives moved from an older deployment of EV to our newer deployment.  I've already checked with the company that produces Archive Shuttle and was told that would probably be overkill for our environm...

Eric911 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Symantec Enterprise Vault Deployment

I plan to deploy Symantec Enterprise Vault 11 in a company a company with two subsidiaries, one is in country-A and the other in country-B. So how symantec Enterprise Vault can meet this scope of work?   Provide a holistic and detailed design indi...

Adama_T by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help on Enterprise Vault with Lotus Domino

Hi  I am trying to export pst from pst export wizard. but on Source archive screen it is showing "No Archive Found" While I can see archive under Domino Journal. What is the issue. Please help   Regards   Sumit  

Labels