Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Archiving with delayed shortcut creation

Hi All My customer uses another archiving product that allows them to archive without creating a shortcut at day 0, it then allows them to shortcut these items after 30 days has elapsed. I have been looking in EV11 and i don't see any way i can giv...

Resolved! Bulk Recall retrieve all vaulted data for a particular FSA

I have a requirement for retrieve all vaulted data for a particular FSA. Obviously I have used the script below select av.ArchiveName, sum (sp.OriginalSize)/1024/1024 'Original_Size(MB)' from Saveset ss  inner join  SavesetProperty sp on sp.Saveset...

yobole by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! EV Application server duplexing configuration is possible?

EV Application server duplexing configuration is possible?   Our Company Enterprise vault Sever Configuration is below EV Application Server 1EA , windows 2008 r2,   EV 10.0.4  CU Hotfix 3 applied. EV DB Server 1EA , windows 2008 r2 and HP X9300...

winapp by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AEFIX Tool

hello, a while back when woorking with symantec i reveived a tool AEFIX, and it worked great, im going to use it now and im getting errors, is this syntax correct. cscript .\EV8ShortcutFolderFixer.vbs '1688DEDEBA0D26F4A981D0C7F7998EA591n10000EV8ser...

Resolved! EnterpriseVault is inaccessible

Please can someone help me. I am not able to connect EV or restore any emails/sync.   the below log is what’s coming up. This happens when on VPN or not.  any suggestions to a fix is appreciated 06/08/2014 11:18:36.276[6812][H]: Log file creat...

Resolved! Storage Expiry Reporting

We started expiring emails from Enterprise Vault about a month ago. I've been trying to find out how many emails are left to delete. We have EV 9.01 on Server 2008 R2. We've deleted a little over 6.5 million emails. The Vault Store Usage Summary rep...

Resolved! Registry hotfix query

hi   where on an EV server in the registry is the EV hotfix information applied? we are on EV 9.0.2   thanks

GTK by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

EV 10.0.4 and MacAfee 8.8.4

Basically we are on EV 10.0.4 and were required to install MacAfee 8.8 Patch 4.  We are aware of the technote below and know that version of MacAfee is not yet certified as compatible. We get the error as described in the Technote. Mainly, "Invalid ...

JamaliP by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enterprise Vault V9 Indexing levels

Can someone please confirm whether the MEDIUM index level in EV9 will include single word searches in attachments? I believe attachments are not included, but I would appreciate if this can be confirmed. Replies appreciated

alfredmjNZ by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Symantec EV 10 licensing change from EV 9 ?

Hi People, Can anyone here please explains to me what is the proper way to count the license required for EV 10 ? My understanding is that it uses the total active mailbox on my Exchange Server with the active AD user account determines the total a...

Enterprise Vault & SQL Always On Functionality

If you follow the Ideas page, then you'll probably have noticed that the 3rd most popular idea is EV Building Blocks support to SQL 2012 Always ON Feature We've also heard a lot from the field on this topic so wanted to collect some more specific fe...

Glenn_Martin by Level 6
Employee Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bad performance - Transvault with Enterprise Vault

Hi all, currently we are migrating from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange. We also have to migrate our existing EV Archive Domino to EV Archive Exchange. We are using the Transvault software for migrating the archives. Now when we are migrating some...

Resolved! Question about multiple vault servers, datastores

Hello,   I have the following scenario: We have a Vault server running on our site in Germany for our german users. Now we want to add a Vault server in Switzerland, using its own local storage for the Swiss users. We want to use the same AD Acco...

Andy297 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Access from ev to sql

To access ev to sql. We need to make 1433 active on the SQL configuration manager. Restart the service . Then try .hope it's help. Make sure to turn off firewall.

Resolved! Enterprise Vault: Item has been archived by Enterprise Vault

There are some users that access all to the same account (secondary), but when they open an archived email (Outlook 2010) they do not see the attachments. It is showed the message from the screen:     Enterprise Vault Symantec Corporation Versi...

nmauri by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels