Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! FSA - best practise to bulk recall archived files

Hi Environment is EV 9.0.2 Have a requirement to bulk recall/restore large amount of FSA data quickly. I believe there are 3 ways: 1. Windows Explorer 2. EV Archive Explorer 3. FSAUtility I want the ability to restore a whole folder structure either ...

goatboy by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! user expiry report

hello, is there another way of presenting the users with their expiry report besides clicking the icon on the EV toolbar in outlook? right now we are running ev8 and evclient 10 for office 2010. thanks  

Resolved! Recover contents from DVS files

I hope this is an easy one. I inherited a dead evault server (7.5 sp6). However, I still have the files from the file system, but they are in dvs format. I understand that in version 8, something changed to make it near impossible to extract the cont...

Resolved! Multi SQL Environment w EV Reporting

I am deploying EV in an environment w 4 SQL Servers. One server will have Directory, Auditing, Monitoring, One will have DA Databases. and the other 2 will have Vault Store Databases and FP Databases. My question.. Do I have to install SQL/EV Reporti...

FSA ProxyServer reconfig

Hello, i have 4 Enterprise Vault Server an 2 different FileServers (2008R2) on EV 10.0.2. The Problem is that the FSA Reporting not start. The Support say that he can not help because it´s an configuration error. In the SQL Database are no ProxySe...

Thomas_L_ by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DCOM error 10009 - unable to communicate with the computer EVSITE

Hello all, I suddenly have this error in the System Event Log. Event 10009 - DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer EVSITE using any of the configured protocols. Anyone seen that before? we do not have an EVSITE computer, nor has it ever be...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Navigate your way around the EV Ecosystem

I've published an article on SymConnect which is a must have document for......well....actually anyone who works with Enterprise Vault. The compendium could be considered an essential beginers guide for EV so you know where all the cool stuff is, lin...

Glenn_Martin by Level 6
Employee Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to set a shortcut to "read-only"?

I'm currently working on a migration for a customer that is moving from Exchange 2007 and SEV v.8.0 SP5 to Exchange 2010 and Exchange's Personal Archive. SEV archiving has been disabled so no new mail is being archived but users still have access to ...

Resolved! EV 10 (Virtual Vault and EVPM folders)

I have a request and would like to understand Evault functionality, as well as, confirm if this would be this will work as intended. 1st: EVPM Folders. If creating EVPM folders under a users mailbox; is it possible to create layers of folders under a...

Labels