Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

EV 11.0.1 CHF4 bug?

Hi Everyone, I have EV 11.0.1 CHF4 in a lab and every time I create a new vault store partition and set it as Open so that immediately closes the Old one, it doesn't close the old one. In older version I know that marking it as open,should close the...

JimmyNeutron by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to Move FSA from Physical Server to CIFS Share

I am aware of Article# 000039615 - How to move File System Archiving (FSA) to a new server with the same name - but this does not apply to a CIFS share. We want to shut down a physical file server and move the data over to a CIFS share. The share nam...

Resolved! unable to install Enterprise Vault Office MailApp

I want to install the Enterprise Vault Office MailApp on Exchange 2013 But somewhere i am doing something wrong. background details: EVserver FQDN: ev.testlab.local EV alias: evserver.testlab.nl Available SSL cert *.domain.nl I have added a wil...

Marcelvk by Level 3
Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Exporting all Archived items for a given time period

Hello, We are planning to utilise a DLP related tool to scour our archives for previous data losses. Is it possible in EV to export say, all emails organisation wide for the last month, and if so what format(s) can they be exported in? Regards Jam...

Exchange 2013 space reclamation

We have Exchange 2013 CU9 and Enterprise Vault 11.0.1 CH4. I did Run Now... - Archiving and Shortcut processing on several mailboxes. The job has ended succesfully. TotalItemSize of mailboxes has dicreased and dumpster folder is empty. After couple o...

dronix by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License guides for Enterprise Vault

Hello!   I'm looking for the license guide for the following products   KVS Windows OSL Collection Migrator up to 100 Users v5.0 Basic Support 1 Yr Regional Business Hours.SYMC ENTERPRISE VAULT EMAIL MANAGEMENT 11.0 PER USER RENEWAL BASIC 12 MONT...

EV 11 and Outlook 2013

Hi We have EV 11.0.1.3598 add-in installed, and are using Outlook 2013. If a user is enabled for EV the Enterprise Vault meny appears in the menu line, and everything is OK. In addition there is a "enterprise Vault "banner" on every mail. If a EV ...

Installing EV v11 console only in separate server ?

People, I've have just downloaded the EV v11 installation files Symantec_Enterprise_Vault_11_0_0_Win_Multilingual.ISO so now I wonder which option allows me to safely install the EV management console only on Windows Server 2012 R2 ? At the momen...

Resolved! Change EV site alias

Hi  We have an EV environment that was first installed with EV7 and has been upgraded over the years to EV11. However, the EVsite alias is showing as evsite. myolddomain. net and the domain name has long since changed and I need to update the site a...

CadenL by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Throttling In Exchange 2013

EV 10.0.4 HF3 Mixed environment Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013 OS: windows server 2012 enterprise R2   I'm trying to move journaling over to new Exchange2013 databases/journaling mailboxes running on dedicated servers. Whenever I make the journa...

EVKydd by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 11.0.1 CHF4 release date?

Hello, does anybody know release date estimate for 11.0.1 CHF4? (a customer wants to have Outlook 2016/Windows10 support). regards Michal

Michal_Mikulik1 by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migrate Exchange 2010 Archived Mailboxes to O365

One of our clients are migration their Exchange 2010 archived mailboxes to O365. The concern is that when the users are migrated, it will break the link (stub) between legacy EV and destination mailbox (on Exchange online) which will leave the users ...

Itegral by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

FSA Placeholders not getting created

Hi, I have installed EV11.0.1 for FSA Archiving. We have added the CIFS shares hosted on EMC VNX 5700 as the FSA targets. We have setup the Archiving task to archive the data that is stored on the CIFS shares. When we are running the Archiving task...

Labels