Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Enterprise Vault - Identify Old Archives

Does anyone have an SQL query that provides the last access date of an archive? Alternativley, if that is not available, would you know how to Query the last time an item was added into a archive?   I have a number of orphaned archives (with no pri...

Vault Search cannot be opened in Outlook 2013

Hi @ all, since we update Office from 2007 to 2013, many users (increasing) have the problem, that if they try to open the integrated search, the search02k.asp and also the new EV 11 search cannot be opened. Only an empty windows will be displayed (...

Resolved! SQL Query Identify Orphan Archives

Good afternoon. I am new to Enterprise Vault and unfortunately the only access i have to the environment in question is read only access to the EV Database. I don't have access to the EV console.  I need to know if there is a way to query EV SQL to ...

Resolved! Journal Archive Oldest/youngest item date NULL

Hi All,   I need to figure out which Journal archives can be deleted by looking at the oldest and youngest item in the archive. When I run the sql query to pull the oldestitemdateUTC and YoungestItemDateUTC it shows as NULL for most of the archives...

EVKydd by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access Denied trying to delete FSA placeholder

Hi There, I am trying to delete a folder no longer required on a shared data location. The folder location is on a NetApp Filer CFIS share. FSA has been disabled for this location but it has left some files with a Grey X on the icon. We have also...

error sys webforms.pagemanager evault

Hi, I have many emails exchange  archived   with  add-in enterprise vault for client windows 7 , but I fond  some dificulties with this operation. please advise for a solution  error message :  sys webforms.pagemanager a la valeur Null ou n'est p...

Resolved! Old archives with no index and no provisioned

Hi All, there is another thing would be nice to resolve. I've found around 1200 old archives, with no indexes, no longer being provisioned. The only thing I can do with them is export to pst.  Is there any other way to index them and make availabl...

Resolved! Restore Basket to PST for Ex Employees

Hello, I have been requested to restore some emails from ex-employees with a particular phrase match for a court subpoena. These employees mailboxes have been removed from Exchange long ago. Using the Enterprise Vault service account I can successf...

Resolved! Ad-hoc archiving for a disabled mailbox

Hi The environment is Exchange 2010 SP3 + EV 10.0.4. Is it possible to trigger a script before we disable a mailbox during the separation process to archive all the mails to Enterprise Vault? This would be very helpful for our operations Team. They...

Resolved! EV 11 Search item selection limit

Hello, I have new installation of EV 11.0.1. I have discovered that I can't select more than 200 items in EV search. One of our admins responsibility is to export some content from archive to PSTand this limit poses an issue. I saw article that tal...

yxm by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report on how much old archived data is accessed

Hi guys, Does anyone know how to generate a report from SQL which will show how much archived data is accessed? I am most interested in the older data as we do not have any retention policies in place and this would give me some idea for future pla...

Fiona by Level 4
Certified
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Option to Enable Auditing not available

Hi all, I uninstalled EV and also deleted all databases, audit option was enable at that time. Then reinstall EV 11.0.1 (+CHF1) and now option to "Enable Auditing" is not available when right clicking 'Directory on' in the Enterprise Vault Admin co...

hbozan by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Symantec Enterprise Vault - UK Partner advice.

Hi, We are currently using Enterprise Vault v10.0.2.1112 for Exchange, SharePoint and File Shares (FSA).  Due to issues and concerns we are now considering dropping the SharePoint and FSA components and only retaining Exchange (maybe even dropping t...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Exchange archiving

Requirements as follows, ALL Exchange messages are retrievable (either not deleted (legal hold) and/or journaled)),  ANDIndividual Users can search and retrieve their own messages ANDAn Administrator with designated permissions can search and retrie...

Sean_smith1 by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels