Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! disable credentials owa's archive explorer

I'd love to skip authentication when a logged on owa user wants to use its archive explorer. Now it's asking for fqdn credentials. Not all users know that syntax so they fail with 401 warnings. If you were to log on as user@domain it works well. Sinc...

shampoo by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Risk Analysis for Enterprise Vault not working

I'm looking for a whitepaper / formula / quicksheet about the following;   What is the risk (Chance * Impact) of the Enterprise Vault failing (not picking up an email and storing it in archive).   Impact might be derived from mails a day, percentage ...

kkoenen by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Local user data

Hello all, I'm getting ready to deploy VMWare View and I was wondering if I could use enterprise vault to capture all of the "My Documents" of my VDI users.  This way they would have an very small VMWare DataStore with only shortcuts back to the the...

Missing OWA Icons

Hello All We recently had an issue where icons were missing for all users in OWA, I removed the backend and front end extensions and this seems to fix the issue. However I have one particular user when logged in OWA icons are not there, I can see th...

Jun1or by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels