Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Enterprise vault Welcome message after enabling for archival

Hi,   I recently installed EV 9.0.1 on windows server 2003 Sp2 32-bit with SQL server 2005 R2. The welcome message after enabling for archival is not working. I copied the EnableMailboxArchival.msg in c:\progra~\Enteprise vault, even after coping teh...

Ezakial by Level 3
Certified
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Outlook sp2 HF Article # 2458611

Just want to start a Discussion/Fact finding effort to have a look at the effects of the MS HF attached to this Article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2458611 The HF is to overcome the number of MAPI connections restriction implemented by running Ou...

GCSPT by Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event ID: 2776 and 6181

Often get these two errors in the Enterprise Vault log   Event Type: Error Event Source: Enterprise Vault Event Category: Archive Task Event ID: 2776 Date:  12/20/2010 Time:  4:36:39 AM User:  N/A Computer: EVSERVER Description: An exception...

KevJ by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SQL Server Version Problem

I have a virtual computer that have Sql Server and Enterprise Vault 9.0.  In fulfilling the requirements did not receive any error sql version. but during the vault  installation, the SQL version I encountered the following problems related.   At lea...

Event 8229 when upgrading to EV 8 SP3

Hi I'm planning to migrate me EV env from 7.5 SP3 to 8 SP3 Since my env is installed on microsoft cluster env, I'm doing the upgrade in the lab first. During the upgrade, after getting the "event 8576" that sais "The Directory service has complete...

Poly by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double stubs after migration

Dear, In our company we have implemented an Enterprise Vault migration from Version 7 (old hardware server) to 8 (new hardware server). We did that through a PST exports on the old server and import a PST on the new server. Only now we have t...

Double stubs after migration

Dear, In our company we have implemented an Enterprise Vault migration from Version 7 (old hardware server) to 8 (new hardware server). We did that through a PST exports on the old server and import a PST on the new server. Only now we have t...

Resolved! Information about 3 Eventlogs in Enterprice Vault

Dear.. My colleague who is very familiar i with Enterprise Vault is now on vacation. But now I see the in event log the following three reports repeatly come back. Please advise me what  i need to do. EVENT 4111   The Exchange mailbox provisionin...

Error while opening an archived item in Outlook

Hi, I am facing error while trying to open archived items in Outlook but the entire message opens only after showing a error window. Meanwhile I see an error and a warning is logged in the event log of the EV server. I am pasting the error and the w...

Resolved! Mail status changing unread to read after acvhiving

Hi All, I am using EV 8.0 SP3 on windows server 2008. There is problem that if any unread item(s) archived it will show as read item in the archive after syncronization. So it is dificult to find for users that which mail he or she mark for unread...

Resolved! EV8 SP3 on WIndows 2008 Std X64

Hi Below is the new setup and configuration :- Configuration:- Windows 2008 Std  X64 SP2 (EV server) Enterprise Vault server 8.0 SP3 Windows 2008 Std SP2 ( SQL server) MS SQL 2005 SP3 Currently i have setup and configure the email archiving for ...

demo4119 by Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with opening CA Client in EV8

Hello EV Gurus, Have you ever seen this when opening the CA client in EV8.  We are testing in our lab, the client has been installed on an xp workstation.  When opening we get this error, after clicking OK it seems to function without issue. Here...

Resolved! RPC/Http Clients are not getting the correct url

Dear ALl Am facing a problem with outlook anywhere, were all the outlook clients are not getting the correct url for web app, when i check the  EV Client log in the Temp folder its says its contacting the inside url not the one we configured for out...

Silvershare by Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to view migrated PST contents

Hi All, I am using EV 8.0 SP3 on windows 2008 server. Last month one of my user's PST had been migrated successfully by client driven process. But since yesterday he is not able to view the contents in the Personal Folder (Migrated). Is there any...

Resolved! Vault Store marked for deletion, not deleting

Enterprise Vault 8.0 SP3, have selected a vault store for deletion, it shows as being marked for deletion but the process does not complete. How does one debug this issue or force the vault store to be removed. I need it removed. D

Resolved! Vault icons not available in OWA

I have been running EV 8.0 SP 2 for more than 8 Months, i was using vault icons on OWA all these days but for the last two days vault icons are not displayed on OWA for all the users,  Users were able to see that same in Outlook and they are able...

Labels