Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Filtering attach document

HI, anyone knows if it is possible to set wich document will be archive? Example: an e-mail have excel documents and another mp3. Can we filter the mp3? thanks in advance !!!

Gonza by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newbie needs a few pointers

Please forgive my ignorance. I was given the job I'm currently in all of 4 days ago and hadn't even heard of Enterprise Vault until the lawyer stated that she cant retrieve files from it. After much probing I've figured out that the partition that EV...

Sizing SQL for EV8

Hi there, is there anywhere an updated "Performance Guide". The most recent one I have found for Enterprise Vault 8 is Last updated: December 19, 2008? I specifically like the sentence in the Chapter about Fingerprint database: An update to this gu...

Peable by Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PST Transfer rate

HI, anyone knows how much time 2.6 TB of pst will be tranfer to an EVA server?? All the pst resides together in a ntfs server. Using script  is much faster than the locator and migrator task ??? Thanks in advance!!! GP

Gonza by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook add in error in behavior!!!!!!

Hi, I have a problem with the behavior on my EV add in on outlook 2000/2003 client's. EV server 2007 SP5.  My expirience is this, enabled user can archive and restore items from EV no problem, search and explorer works fine. When the user marks a a...

Sizing Enterprise Vault

What is the best way to size out Enterprise Vault for Exchange?  Here is the rule of thumb sizing I put together for an account with 400 mailboxes and 200GB in the information store:   Enterprise Vault Server -          Vault Store Partition –...

kpapreck by Level 4
Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing Empty Folders from Archive Explorer in EV v8.0

Hi All, Is there any way of removing empty folders from Archive Explorer immediately? In previous versions the Delete Empty Folders reg key used to do the trick found in this technote: http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/283571.htm In version 8 ...

Daniella by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting straight to the EV Forum

I've been catching up with the layout of our beloved new community platform and have just found out that it is possible to go directly the to EV forum without navigating through the rest of the Connect site. Simply save the following URL as a favouri...

Glenn_Martin by Level 6
Employee Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Client-driven PST issue

I've seen an unresolved post about an open issue with client-driven pst ingestion when it come to "Sharepoint Links.pst" files.  I didn't know until today either that when Outlook is linked to a SharePoint Calendar that it'll drop a PST on the machin...

Korbyn by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels