Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Mapi error when starting Archiving Task

Hi guys I am experiencing something I have never seen before; When starting the archving task it fails right away. It makes three retries, but returnes error 2256 ad 3305 to the eventviewer. I have DTraced the ArchiveTask and got this error message ...

bjorn_b by Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Placeholder service hanging server

EV 9.0.1.1073 EV Agent 9.0.5169 installed on Windows Server 2008 R2 Everytime I start the EV placeholder service (agent) my whole server locks up and become useless.  I am unable to kill the placeholder process once it locks up so a bounce is the onl...

Denda by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Event 6796 & 6727

hi there, i got two errors on my evault server (9.0.1) event id 6796 A COM exception has been raised. Internal reference CVaultStoreDB::IndexAdditionsCrawlerItemsNext .\VaultStoreDB.cpp [lines (19){...,9788,9805,9807,9809,9811,9813,9823,9826,9829,9...

Resolved! Implementing a New EV server in the enviroment

Hello Pals, I am having a project on my plate right now and i am trying to dig in more on how to go ahead about it and hence approaching the specalist group out here :) Whats the project? I have to implement\Install a new EV server in an existing EV...

Cdee by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV reporting event error

Hi there,   I see below event error appearing each two hours approximativelly on one of the EV servers, but there is no FSA task on that servers. I've performed some research, but didn't manage to find anything so far. Do you have any idea or have ...

giuliod by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virtual Vault numbers look different/can I rebuild?

All, I have an issue here. I have an end user who has roughly 30 folders in his EV Archive (ie archiving using shortcuts in Outlook) and he was migrated to Virtual Vault about 2 weeks ago as one of our test users. But here is the problem, his Virtual...

Resolved! archive retrieval issue

see attached - a user gets this when trying to retrieve an email that was archived with a "FOLLOW UP FLAG"   he is retrieving the email then trying to change the FOLLOW UP FLAG. If you do as it suggests you get a duplicate message but the archived ve...

GTK by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV9 SQL database log files growing

We are running EV9 and NBU7.0.1 I have not been responsible for the EV system untill recently. When I looked in on the log files for the 3 DBs they are all 4-5x bigger than the database itself. In my past experience with SQL this has meant the db nee...

Nate_D1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Archive Explorer only shows 1000 items

I added the these two lines to my webapp.ini file UseFederatedSearch=1 FederatedSearchMaxItems=5000   Yet, Archive Explorer only shows 10 pages with 100 items each for each folder. Shouldn't I see 50 pages with 100 items each for each folder?  

Leo_ by Level 5
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ev client not functioning in Outlook 2010

I have a user with windows 7, outlook 2010 (version 14.06106.5005 32bit) and EV client 9.0.2. when he clicks the enterprise vault tab in outlook he is prompted to save the file EVAEViewRedirect.htm. He saves it, but he continues to get the prompt. Th...

Leo_ by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! dvs file cannot be found, how to locate?

Hello all, I have on several mail-archiving servers (EV9.02), the event 7116 and 7083 from Storage Crawler. The folder location indicated is '\\VPNLAPP92513\EVStorageMA003\EVStorage4\EVStorage\1753\01-01\F\12D\F12D2DAD7B0D41484663944B5DD4F1D1.DVS'....

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Users inbox missing from their Vault

Had a report from one of our end users that their inbox is not showing up in their Vault. I had a look myself and sure enough, it is not. I did a rebuild of the index, in case that was the issue and it completed OK, reporting that it had added 133347...

Resolved! Question on controlling client driven pst migrations

After much pain we've come down to the Client Driven PST migration would work best for our org.  The only bad part for us is that the tool scours then entire PC for PST's (unless you point to docs&settings) and assumes everything belongs to the enabl...

DavidFG by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! error logs on Vault 9 event viewer

(Having issues creating this post... hope I have not double posted as it is not showing up!)   Hi, Going through the logs on our recently upgraded from 7->8->9 server, I am seeing the following errors. We get these 5 errors, in the following order go...

Resolved! Vault 9 event log errors

Hi, Going through the logs on our recently upgraded from 7->8->9 server, I am seeing the following errors. We get these 5 errors, in the following order going back in time - over and over. The strange thing is archiving appears to be working normally...

Labels