Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Migrate Lotus Notes Mail to MS Exchange.

May we need your help to explain&clarify as the questions below. Currently, we have been using the Enterprise Vault(EV) on premise server to support the archiving mail. If we migrate the email system to Exchange, how does the archive which storage...

bird365 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Vaulted emails and delegations

Hi.  We have users who receive delegation to other users emails.  Our domain policy is vaulting the emails after 90 days.  When the user goes into the vaulted emails that have been vaulted under someone else's username, they are not able to download ...

mbutler99 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Platform Internet Browser Support

There is something I don’t understand about the compatibility for Internet Browser support on multiple platforms in conjunction with Microsoft Exchange OWA roadmap in supporting multiple Internet Browser versions such as Firefox, Chrome and Safari. W...

EHLO1 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to provision domino mailbox in EV

I had created a test provision group and target 3 mailboxes but all gets provisioned except 1.   Provisioning for domain 'XXXX' started at 9/19/2012 11:00:10 AM Rank    Group name    Target name    Policy    Action 0    Group for 15 days    User1 ...

Resolved! Outlook Stops and says it is due to EV add in

Dear all, On a laptop Windows 7 32-bit. We are using Outlook 2010 client. Latest version: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2598318 Still Outlook stops within 5 to 10 minutes. When restarting it says "EV add-in" is the problem. EV version 9.0.1.1073. (...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault backup best practice document ?

Hi People, Can you please share me the Enterprise Vault 8 backup best practice ? I'm not sure which file to delete / purge after the successful backup with EMC Avamar backup software because the disk space is running very low and I cannot add more ha...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault 9.x with Outlook 2013

Has anyone had success with Enterprise Vault 9.x and the Outlook 2013 preview released yesterday?   I'm able to store items in the Vault, synchronize the vault cache, launch the Archive explorer, etc.  However, "Search Vaults" does nothing and when I...

Resolved! Vault Cache is stored in the local Administrator profile?

I was checking on a user's Virtual Vault storage space and discovered that instead of the .db and .mdc files being under C:\Users\"user"\AppData\Local\KVS\Enterprise Vault\ the vault cache info is located under the C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Loca...

CCCIT by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Vault Cache Sync is not complete

Hello,   We are running EV 9.0.2. on our servers and clinet version 9.0.3.1243 on our clients. After Upgrade from version 8.0.4. to any version 9.0.x we see on our clients, the system will inform the customer at Vault Cache properties: Header Sync is...

Resolved! Disk space saved

Is there any way to see through the operating system on a hard disk from which I'm archiving what is the actual occupied space? Thank you very much. Regards.

Resolved! Ev client not functioning in Outlook 2010

I have a user with windows 7, outlook 2010 (version 14.06106.5005 32bit) and EV client 9.0.2. when he clicks the enterprise vault tab in outlook he is prompted to save the file EVAEViewRedirect.htm. He saves it, but he continues to get the prompt. Th...

Leo_ by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels