Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Search - unknown zone (mixed)

Hi there, we're running EV11 with cumulative update 2.The new search is pretty exciting, but we noticed one annoyance: When opening an archived item with a double-click IE asks me if I want to open or save the file. The root cause must be that the ...

S-L by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

EV 10.0.4 OWA configuration troubles

We have recently upgraded to Exchange 2010 and have upgraded to Enterprise Vault 10.0.4.  I am having some troubles with OWA and what the appropriate settings should be in my desktop policy and owa web.config in general.  I think I've read half the f...

Vault store got renamed mistakenly

Hi,   Not sure how but when we checked why our back scripts were not working then we found any how one of our Vault store has been renamed so script were unable to find out correct vault store name, now we have correct it but  in the Admin console ...

Resolved! EnterpriseVault is inaccessible

Please can someone help me. I am not able to connect EV or restore any emails/sync.   the below log is what’s coming up. This happens when on VPN or not.  any suggestions to a fix is appreciated 06/08/2014 11:18:36.276[6812][H]: Log file creat...

Error: The parameter is incorrect. (0x80070057)

Hi,   We are getting below error while enabling mailbox on EV console, EV version is 10.0.3. This is happening only those mailbox who all are on Exchange01.Recently we have re-installed this exchange server and all required permissions are  there f...

Resolved! EV10.0.4 slow journal archiving

Hello I'm trying to find a good workflow technote on EV journalling to help troubleshoot a slow journal archiving scenario. Is there anything around that could help? Essentially we're testing a single journal arhcive that recieves about 4 messages...

KeirL by Level 6
Partner
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Some users cannot start archiving

Hello, I have  different issues about enterprise vault. We are using Enterprise Vault environment. Version is 10.0.4. And exchange version is  2007 Std. Mail archiving is successfully working, we have no problem about that. We are using Backupexec f...

Tunco by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Do I understand EV Sharepoint archiving correctly?

Hi everyone. I have been doing EV since 2005, but only started archiving Sharepoint recently. Is this normal, expected behavior? 1. A Sharepoint item is archived and replaced by a shortcut. I then open the archived item to simply read it - the whol...

Resolved! Archive explorer window is blank

Hi,   When i browse to my Archive Explorer the window on the right is just blank. I can see mailboxes i have access to in the folder pane on the left and expand the folders but i don't get anything on the right hand window except a blank white scre...

Resolved! Can't get to own EV

Ok guys, girls and anything else out there. Situation newly upgraded EV 9 to 10.0.4 with cumulative update 2. Everyone works except the few execs and directors ( of course them) that have office 365 accounts. Their laptops are running 8.1 and are...

Resolved! CShortcutItem::Display...Return Last Failed error: 0x80004005

I need your help for below issue.   Client system have Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 with Microsoft Outlook 2010.   Issue :- Having problems with identifying a solution. I have reinstalled enterprise vault, cleared temp files, ...

sandeepk by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Suspend Synchronisation Control

Hi All,   Just wondering if anyone knows if there's a way of controling the Synchronisation Control Suspend and resume button on a users outlook plugin using a registry key, or something that can be ammended via a batch/vbs script? We're looking at...

JTPort by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook 2013 and Win 8.1

Hi I am not able to install the EV 10.0.4 plugin on my 8.1 machine with outlook 2013. The same MSI installs fine on Win 7 Outlook 2010. When i double click the MSI on win 8.1 i get: "You cannot install the Symantec Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-In 10....

Labels