Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Single Instancing with EV 10.0.3

HI All,   I am new to Enterprise Vault 10.0.3.I have set sharing within a Group.How can I ensure Single Instancing is working ?   I ran below query on SQL, but there was no result. SELECT VaultStoreIdentity, SharingLevel, IsNull(SUM(TotalLogicalSISPa...

Resolved! Windows 8.1 and EV

Hi,   Does anyone know how to get windows 8.1 working with EV version10? Is this even possible?

JTPort by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EV Outlook Add-In for Office 365 Subscription / Windows 8.1

Not sure if anyone else has had this specific issue (I have seen some similar posts), but I recently ran into a problem getting the Outlook Add-In to work with the subscription edition of Office 2013 on Windows 8.1.  No matter what I did I could not ...

JMoser by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't view a vault i have permissions on

Hello, I have read permissions on another user's vault but it will not show in Outlook Archive search or Archive Explorer.Tried giving read, write and delete permissions and also full mailbox permissions in Exchange but i still don't see the vault li...

How To Upgrade Sql 2008

Hi , At present we are using SQL2008 with Enterprise Vault 10.0.3 and now we are planning to upgrade sql 2012. I want to know what is best method to do this??   Regards DN

Windows 8.1 & Outlook 2013 & IE11 support?

Hi All, When are we getting / is there support for Windows 8.1 and Outlook 2013 with IE11. I have 10.0.4 installed but it doesn't work. I start Outlook and do not get the EV Toolbar. It shows in the add-ins under Inactive rather than disable...

Resolved! Can I use the Outlook preview pane with Enterprise Vault

Hello, We just started using Symantec Enterprise Vault. and I have 2 questions.   1) In Outlook, the meails that have the archive symbol are not visible in the preview pane.  Is there a way to change this so I can see the body of the email in the pre...

mberan3 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook 2013 Add-in not loading

I upgraded to version 10.0.0.4 for EV and have installed the new outlook add-in for outlook 2013. Everytime it tries to load in outlook it gets a runtime error. I am on Exchange 2010.   Any thoughts on how I can get this to work?   Thanks    

Resolved! enterprise vault 9.0.2 with Windows 8 and Outlook 2013

Hi everybody         According to the last "Enterprise Vault Compatibility Charts" document (updated on October 3, 2013 - pages 52-54) windows 8 and outlook 2013 are not supported as a client for EV 9 exchange archiving.   However, there are many dis...

Anna_Bool by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! EV client with windows serach in Win8

Hi, Is it possible that 10.0.3 client is not comaptible with Windows Search in Windows 8 and Outlook 2013? I have this environment and EV works fine, but the other day I realize it doesn't index the vault cache even after I recreated the windows sear...

Edyxx by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger file on Worm with NetApp

Hi, following installation.  EV 10.0.4. with Windows 2008, Vault Store on a NetApp filer with SnapLock. (WORM). The EV status logs an error that the scan can't perfom and 263462 savsets are not backuped yet. The NetApp backedup for sure. (Not with BE...

GBU by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Outlook 2013 / EV9 / Client 10.0.3 / Exchange 2010

Hello, I've just got my new Windows 8 laptop and realised that EV isn't functioning within Outlook 2013, I did some research and saw many suggested needing the EV 10.0.3 Outlook client - I've since downloaded this and installed the cumulative patch 2...

ozzyo99 by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Testing EV and Win8 / Office 2013

Greetings all,   We've been running EV for email for about two years or so now but are currently on v9.x and I've been asked to start looking at Win8 / Office 2013 for next year. I've gone through the compatibilty charts and seen that Win8 is EV v10 ...

Resolved! Enterprise vault 10.0.4/Outlook 2013

Hello All Not sure if anyone else is facing this issue, but I don't see enterprise vault client add-in (version 10.0.4) working with Outlook 2013. Please find screen-shot below. Version Details: Windows 8.1Outlook version 15.0.4517.1005Enterprise va...

AKL by Level 6
Certified
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels