Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Archiving Rule

Hi  Team, We  configured  quota  based  archiving , we found  mailbox processed  under this policy  archived  new email also. Also skipped  attachments. Please  provide  more explanation on  this .   Regards P Katakdound  

pkatakdound by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support for SQL 2012 AlwaysOn availability groups

Hi All   The EV 12 documentation says the informataion below , does this mean  SQL AlwaysOn is fully supported on EV 12?   Support for SQL 2012 AlwaysOn availability groups, and failover cluster instances SQL Server 2012 introduced two new high ...

Resolved! Windows 10 EV Client

Hi all, I am running EV 11.0.0.1351 on my environment and i got a few Windows 10 users.  I know only EV version 11.0.0 and above can support Windows 10 client 1. Where can i get the latest EV client installation file without upgrading my current EV...

ahtshun by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

EV 11 Cumulative Hotfix question

Hi All, We recently upgraded EV 10 to EV 11 and I'd like to install Cumulative Hotfix 5.   Kind of a stupid question but I'm assuming I don't have to install 1-4 first, correct?  Also, are there any issues with Hotfix 5? Thanks!

jmarg76 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No access to ExchangeArchivingReports.aspx with new VSA

Hello together,  we are facing a problem in an environment where the vsa got changed recently.  Customer is unable to access the exchange archiving reports with the new vsa.  When accessing the reports over the mentioned url with the old vsa we ar...

Marcde by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable EV Archive for a Single User

Hi, I need to Disable the Archive for a single user and move all his/her archived emails back to the inbox, I am very new to EV and could you please let me know how to do this? I actually tried by clicking on the Disable Archive Button and follwed ...

EV Migration from old to new HCP

I am investigating a migration of EV archived data which is currently on HDS HCP to a new HDS HCP. The migration of the data is quite simple however the namespace name changes when going to the new HCP. My question is around updating the references...

Event id 2256 Error [0x8007203a]

Hi   My customer has a EV installation running 10.0.4   I get this error when trying to start the Archiving task for one of the two Exchange Servers (Exchange 2010 DAG Cluster)   The Archiving Task 'Exchange Mailbox Archiving Task for CPHCAS-01...

JesperBerth by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Force a search on a server for PST files

Hi everyone, Does anyone know if it is possible to force a search on a particular server for PST files. I have finally finished searching all the servers and some have been missed or files have been moved and I need to refresh the inforrmation in t...

Fiona by Level 4
Certified
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Public Folder Archiving - Auto Enabler

We are soon to start archiving our Public Folders. We ahve 7 divisions that each have their own set of folders under the root. In total we have about 20k folders. My question for those who have done this, did you use the "Auto Enabler" function or n...

Resolved! not able to see PST migration tab on client-driven migration

Dear Team, As per attachment I have enable user mailbox for client –driven migration and also install ev client on user system but I am not able to see Manual add PST file tab on pst migration Icon  Enterprise vault version: - 11.0.1 chf3 Outlook:...

sandeepk by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Import pst on Office 365

Good evening. We are migrating from Exchange 2007 on-premises to Office 365. I imported a .pst that I had exported via the export function of EV but I have a problem. By the web interface of office 365 we don't see the messages but only a preview:...

File Blocking Rules Reuse

I'm setting up File Screening in EV 11. I have created several Volume policies and several File blocking rules. I need to use the same file blocking rules on different policies but it seems like you cannot reuse the file blocking rules and have to re...

shocko by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question related to Exch Online and Enterprise Vault 12

Hello, our company is migrating users mailboxes to Exchange online. In Germany, we will still need Enterprise Vault to fulfil archiving requirements. I now try to cover information from the whitepapers regarding the future scenario of our Vault Env...

Andy297 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

EV11 Directory on localhost - add DR server not possible

Hello all, The joy of taking over old environments. I have 1 EV server in a domain called 1.a.com, EV 11 is installed, and running. Opening Console shows "Directory on Localhost". Server has an alias in same domain. A new server was build called 2...

GertjanA by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels