Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Outlook Plugin

We are currently using v10.0 of the Outlook plugin with Enterprise Vault 11.0, we are upgrading our Enterprise Vault to 12.0. we are using SCCM 2012 R2 to push out the the new 12.0 plugin. we have a couple of questions If we uninstall the 10.0 versi...

Search results for distribution list as recipient

Good Morning, We have two locations and two vaults per location created in EVault. Each location has their own exchange server. We are currently running into an issue, where when we search a specific internal email list (distribution list) as 'Recip...

Archive Explorer script error

Hi We have an issue with a couple of users: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (Build 7601) Enterprise Vault Client 9.0.4.1102.0 Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 14.0.6029.1000 Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.11.9600.18314 (IE11) On ope...

Vault Cache, Content Cache not Synchronising

Hi, Looking for some help with an issue one of my colleagues has. The Vault Cache is downloaded successfully, looks complete etc.. but the ClientDiagnostics reports about 1,000 items in the content cache when we're expecting around 45,000 items. Th...

Elio_C by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook Add-In Script Error

Hi, A small number of my users get the below when launching EVS from the Outlook Add-in. The specific users are Win7 64-bit, Outlook 2013 32-bit, latest IE11 and .net 4.6.1. I am unable to replicate on test PCs with the same setup. Any thoughts on...

Elio_C by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlook Add-In errors that make little sense

Hello All, I am once again having issues and hoping someone can advise or point me in the right direction as all I am finding currently is ambiguous documentation. The situation is relatively simple. We've upgraded the EV servers to version 11 and ...

Enterprise Vault Search Results Cant be Opened

We are experiencing this issue on few endpoints where after performing a search from Archive Explorer, we are not able to open any search result. Clicking on any of the search result email wont do anything and it just stays there forzen. No error is ...

remo2456 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message classes of an archived mail.

What are the different message classes of an archived email?? I have found two as of now: --> IPM.Note.EnterpriseVault.Shortcut -->IPM.Note.EnterpriseVault.PendingArchive My objective is to identify mails that can be accessed by the owner only(Af...

Sn1 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Vault Cache - no vault available

We have just deployed EV 11 for Exchange, and we encountered a peculiar issue Background Server - EV 11.0.1 CHF2 Client - Outlook 2010 Plugin - Enterprise Vault Client 11.0.0.1444 (Light functionality enabled) Case we have a user whose Vault Ca...

Resolved! Share a vaulted folder in Outlook

Hello, I have a user that wants to share a folder under his "Archive Vault1" folder in Outlook.  The instructions I received were that he needs to share the folder just like a normal folder in Outlook, but then I as an administrator need to give the...

Remove Another Users Mailbox from Archive Explorer

I have several mailboxes in my Archive Explorer that dont belong to me. These mailboxes, at one point in time I did have full access to but the access is now removed. How can I get these mailboxes out of my Archives explorer? Windows 7 EV10. 

Archive Sent Items Weekly

Hello all,   I am new on Symantec Enterprise Vault and recently i received a request to archive sent items of a shared mailbox weekly or even daily. I looked on EV but cant find these kind of settings so my question is, is it possible to do this a...

EV Syncronization failed

Hi, Can someone please help me to resolve the below issues  2 users  in my environment they are getting Syncronization failed(Vault cache syncronization please find screen attached with this post). Could you please let me know how to proceed to res...

messages missing for specific user exchange mailbox

EV 10.0.4, Exchange 2010 sp3 environment; user moved mailbox folder to different location/subfolder, archived messages in that folder subsequently missing unavailable next day [after archiving process run]; attempted to move folder back to original l...

takamme by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels