Did you mean: 
Enterprise Vault.cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Outlook Web Folder

Hi, we have rolled solution out to approx 1000 users but getting complaints about speed of access through Outlook web folder. Operates better when you browse through IE direct, anyone else experience something similar. We also sometimes get issues w...

DBMul by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Folder Sync with O365

Hi All,   I have a small question about Folder Sync.   Background: Many users in many companies worldwide, our company included, just love using Outlook as a filing cabinet.   This can cause all sorts of issues in case a mailbox grows to 50GB+ ...

Resolved! Enterprise Vault Cloud - Implementation in Australia

Hi, I'm looking for someone to assist in purchasing and implementing Enterprise Vault.Cloud for O365 here in Australia.  I've been in contact with the local telco reseller Telstra but the sales assistant was very unhelpful. We're based in Melbourne...

Exported Archive did not accept password

we are exporting emails from EV.Cloud, while exporting it ask to enter password and confirm the password and download the zip file, but if we open the zip file it does not accept the password.. appreciate response if anyone had faced this .. regard...

farhanparkar by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Journal Skype for business 365 IMs (Outlook 2007)

Hello All,    Does anyone know if it is possible to journal Skype for business (Office365) in the same way that we are journaling Exchange Online?  From what I have heard, there is no way to include the "Conversation History" folder in Outlook 2007...

Page Layout - how to hide the west pane permanently?

My organization uses Folder Sync with enterprise vault.cloud personal archive and I find tags way more useful than digging through folders. For me, folder sync is a waste of my attention and screen space.  Is there a way to hide it permanently? I no...

Amerist by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Demo for EV. Cloud

Hi,     I am trying to find a way to setup a demo for my IT Team for Symantec EV CLoud.. Looking for demo from Symantec Team.   Regards Sathya

Resolved! EV.Cloud Index

Hello Can someone tell me how quickly email content is indexed once it is in Enterprise Vault.Cloud? I know it appears instantly but i presume there is a delay before it is indexed and therefore available to the search function. Thanks Jonathan

JRead by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from EV Cloud to Ev 11 on-premises

Hello.   Im just looking for some information in regards if this is posible or not.   We have moved our Archiving out to the cloud. We had some issues and now we are looking to move back to on on-premises.   My question is. For example the cli...

nwalsh by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Export archives from EV.Cloud to PST

Hi, We are looking to export EV.Cloud archives to PST or directly migration ev.cloud archive to office 365 mailbox archive ? Can anyone suggest 1. best way to migrate the EV.cloud archives to office 365 archives mailboxes  2. is it possible to ex...

Resolved! General Data Protection Regulation

How many of you have heard about the “General Data Protection Regulation” that is due in 2017?   Part of this legislation concerns how businesses should be prepared to fulfil the "right to be forgotten", "right to erasure" and the "right to data p...

JRead by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EVault .Cloud Business to Customer Data Confidentiality

Dear Team,   We are in the process of launching Email Archiving Services in Saudi Arabia through one of our Telco partners. There is a continuous concern about how well Symantec can manage that information stored into our data centers. For the sake...

hmjundi79 by Level 2
Partner Employee Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! EV to EV.cloud

Hi all, Has anyone done a migration from EV to EV.cloud? Which are the best practices to migrate archives to EV.cloud? Have I to create mandatory pst or nsf files? And if I have to do it, who manage the ingestion of those files in the EV cloud archiv...

superf by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How EV (cloud or not) archive emails from O365

Hi all, As I understand when I use EV.cloud or on-premises with O365, I've a copy of the emails so I don't freed space on the O365 mailboxes isn't it? And the users don't see the classic EV icons in their mailboxes like shortcuts, awaiting backup an...

superf by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos