General Veritas
Discuss general Veritas topics here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! ect.html.gz

Hi Admin, I'm using Windows 8.1 U1 and Chrome browser. Whenever I go to new page after posting a reply/ create new thread or even refresh a page I got prompted by Chrome to save "ect.html.gz" file. Is that a bug ?  

supportftp.symantec.com? Is this working.

Hi All, So Enterprise support gave me a link to supportftp.symantec.com and I can't connect to it. I've tried it all different ways and it just seems like it's down. I need the files they setup for me.  Does anyone have any information on this? I ca...

Danman48 by Not applicable
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

encryption desktop not work after sleep

Hi please help me solve this problem. the encryption only work after reboot or resart. and its not work after its been in sleep. i already check from the option " unmount when computer goes to sleep" but its not work. my system is windows 8.1 64....

saudq by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to raise a ticket

I was trying to create one ticket but it is giving errrors like Product, Product Version, Subject, Severity, Company Name and Company Location fields are mandatory. All these fields were entered but still getting this error.kindly help.

Problema con PGP

Tenemos una carpeta compartida encriptada con este software, la misma esta ubicada en una máquina virtual con Windows 8, después todos los usuarios acceden desde el recurso compartido conectado en cada una de sus pcs, obviamente colocando la contrase...

jm_007 by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

paretologic freezes a laptop, need way to uninstall it

paretologic appeared on my laptop. since I use avg I had no reason to install it. I know it's this product because upon biting the laptop and logging in, paretologic screen appears saying to complete registration, I need to configure my wireless acce...

Resolved! PCAnywhere 12.5

Will PCAnywhere12.5 work with Windows8.1 64bit operating system  

3_RS by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oracle pop up getting in my way.

Evening, I am new to the IT scene and i have come across the issue of the company I work for got 2 new computers with windows 8 pro. They typically have been running XP pro. I am trying to get symantec endpoint protection on the computers but everyti...

Labels