General Veritas
Discuss general Veritas topics here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Install Failed - installation roll back while in processing

Dear team, I'm on project upgrade SEP version 11 to version 12.1.4100 I was builded up SEPM successful and extract packages SEP client version 12.1.4100  Last time I'm remote deploy SEP client to all clients. Some computer are upgrade to version 1...

CuTeo by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes

I have using MS Outlook 2010 for a long time but now I want to use IBM Lotus Notes. At current situation I don't know how to convert Outlook data into Lotus Notes without losing a single file. If anybody know about any easy and secure solution for th...

Resolved! 网络问题

各位大侠:我诺顿杀毒完,网络可以连接,但网页,OUTLOOK什么都连接不了,重启进入,诺顿杀毒提示网络配置不正确,错误1003,13.请问各位大侠如何处理。在此先谢了!

chzoxi by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec Time Line

Hi, I have the original installation floppy discs and manual for a program called "Symantec Time Line".  Has anyone any idea where I can get the discs replaced as the installion file will not run in the 1.44 Floppy Disc Drive. I have tested the Flopp...

Shocked13 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

SpyFader

I just finished loading NIS on a computer two days ago, and I wanted to open Norton to perform some maintainence, but it wouldn't open. After several attempts, I opened the task manager to see what was happening. Nothing was running in task manager, ...

Anyone know which table is stored in the field   "product type" ?

jre357 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels