Did you mean: 
NetBackup Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

NetBackup 5230 Appliance Upgrade

Hello allI have a NetBackup Appliance 5230 3.0 with NBU 8.0 and I will do the upgrade to 3.1; but is my first time working with this appliance, so I need a manual or the step by step for this activity.I now reading the links:https://www.veritas.com/s...

5230 hangs on POST after 3.1.2/8.1.2 upgrade

Hello,I am in the final stages of upgraded our NetBackup environment from version 7.7.3 to 8.1.2. I have successfully upgraded the master servers, and 4 out of 6 NetBackup appliances. However, I have a major issue with my last 2 appliances.They are b...

UPGRADE NOTE: 3.0 -> 3.1 5230 media server

Just an FYI - I upgraded my non-prod media server this morning, and upon the final reboot, the system came up but *none* of the media mgmt services started:NB Processes------------root 98265 1 0 12:58 ? 00:00:00 /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/private/nbatd...

elanmbx by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Appliance 5230 alarm trap MSDP

Hello,At now, we Appears the next alarm in our monitoring system.Trap Appliance: Fallo Hardware en el Appliance. Descripcion: {"appliance_1_partition_1_errorstatus":"2","appliance_1_partition_1_status":"Optimal","appliance_1_partition_1_ackid":"ack:r...

Arturo_Lopez by Level 5
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels