Did you mean: 
NetBackup Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! NBU 5230 Appliance SSL certificate error

We have this weird appliance issue - wondering if anyone else has experienced this recently (maybe due to https://symappmon.com not working?) The 5230 Appliance is on 2.5.4 - the status is perfectly green. this happens when i try to verify the pr...

NBU Appliance IPMI KVM Disabled

I have a 5230 Appliance, I have managed to get the IPMI configured by using IPMITools. When I try to use the KVM portion (Click on the Remote Control tab) I get a pop-up saying "This feature has been disabled by an administrator" I followed the inst...

Gfontes by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

AIR replication is failing

Hi All,   I have master server on windows 2008 datacentre x64 and two 5230 Netbackup appliances. Main Site : One windows master server and one Netbackup 5230 appliance as media server DR site : One Netbackup 5230 appliace as media server.   I a...

Priyeranjan by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

NetBackup failures to write to Windows Event Log

Ok so the gist of it is we have a NetBackup Appliance that is Linux and most if not all servers being backed up are Windows. We want to be able to use the Application log in Windows Event Viewer to determine if a backup has failed with our monitoring...

Marquez by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Don't fix storage leak this time

I have a 5220, NBU 7.5.0.6, I'm monitoring the Spoold.log and this entry is showing multiple times, What does it mean? July 29 23:47:42 INFO [1082194240]: processDoSoTRefCheck: Don't fix storage leak this time, because so[20a711762cc8b917f2d7c7b6739...

PD001 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Appliance call home failed

Can anyone advise to where and what address the call home on the Netbackup 5230 appliances goes too; it seems that the proxy that the appliance sits behind maybe blocking the call home functionality? The test call home does work and reports back as ...

Simon78 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VmWare vSphere 5.1 Sicherung mit NetBackup 7.6.0.2

Hallo, Seit ich unsere komplette NetBackup Domäne auf 7.6.0.2 gehoben habe. habe ich bei manchen vmWare Guests (Servern) ein problem (5 Server von 120):   bei manchen Server ist ersichtlich: Konfigurationsprobleme:Die Festplatten der virtuellen M...

Resolved! Netbackup Appliance - Login Issue

Hi, I'm setting up a new appliance...straight out of the box. I put in IP address, DNS, gateway, SMTP and email address details...then my browser hang. On restart, I can't log into the appliance at all. I get the error 'Login failed. Please conta...

Wangui by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import remote catalogue fails

Dear all, I have started to investigate this problem, however there is a sense of haste and I would like others opinions in the meantime. Background: Two Linux appliances, Netbackup 7.5.0.5, are attempting to "Initate" and the "Import" one remote c...

Resolved! Symantec 5230 Appliance - Disk Space Warning Message

I am receiveing an email alert (Warning) each morning relating to disk space utilisation on the de-dup pool in my 5230 Appliance (which is at 80%) and wish to raise the threshold for the warning to 85%.  The appliance is sitting steady at 80% so I am...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Status 14

Using Netbackup 5230 appliance on 2.5.3   I seem to be getting status 14 errors on a few of our backups.  The backups run for a few hours, then fail at various times.   12/27/2013 12:06:28 - Error bptm (pid=27347) image copy failed: error 2060017: sy...

arctics2 by Level 5
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Puredisk volume down alert (via opscenter)

Hey All, NBU 7.5.0.4 on all master/media server5220 Appliance (2.5.1) I am receiving a Puredisk volume down alert (via opscenter), however no backups fail in the window that Opscenter states. I believe the alert to be bogus and I am looking on the lo...

Labels