Did you mean: 
NetBackup Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! New Reporting with 2.5.3?

Has anyone that upgraded to 2.5.3 started seeing some new monitoring reports on hardware? Ive started getting this report every 12 hours and Im not sure if this is something that is actually working or has been working all along and something happene...

Resolved! 2.5.3 Upgrade on 5220's

Hi, We've upgraded quiet afew 5220's to 2.5.3 in the last week and have noticed an issue with the BBU status.  All upgrades completed fine and appliances have been re-started several times, backup are working, however when running Monitor>Hardware Ad...

DMF-UK by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AIR Replication Jobs are getting queued.

We are experiencing a huge AIR replication job queue over the last two weeks and also many active jobs are running very slow. Also observed few of the oldest replications are failing with error code 227.My questions are ...   1.Is there any way we ...

Tanmoy1 by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

DARS DATABASE UPDATE Fails

I need to perform an oracle cloned restore from OPSCENTER. I added the ORACLE_METADATA=YES entry in the bp.conf of the oracle user;s home directory. Now when I run a backup the backup successds but the DARS DATABASE UPDATE fails with the following: E...

garnie71 by Level 1
Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accelerator not activated on 5220 appliances

Hello, I am having an issue using Accelerator on all of our backup policies in our NetBackup environment. We are running 7.5.0.4 on Windows Server 2008 with 1 master server, 1 media server, and 3 NetBackup 5220 disk appliances. I receive a few differ...

Appliance 5220 Alert Notification on MSDP

Wonder what is the possible cause of the following alert?   +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | MSDP Information | |+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+| ||ID | Qu...

Roymond by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 5220 Appliance - EMM(88) Issue adding Tape Library

I have a 5220 appliance which is running as a Master/Media server, and I am trying to add a tape library to it over fibre channel. I have attached the device, and performed a SCAN within the appliance and see the robotics and drive OK. From the NBU A...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Running DataCollect.sh fails with MegaRAID

Acting on instructions from support, I'm attempting to run /opt/NBUAppliance/scripts/DataCollect.sh   This fails with the following error:   ================================ERROR=============================================   MegaRAID_CLI Symlink doe...

client backups Status 87 & 83, with 5020 appliance

Hi, I have been encountering some issues with backups within a netbackup 7.5.0.4 environment. The topology is  1 x Master server 7.5.0.4 - RHEL 6.3 (virtualised) 2 x Symantec 5220 2.5.1 appliances (media servers) 2 x Symantec 5020 1.4.3.1 appliance...

Netbackup Appliance 5200 - Disk Volume is down (2074)

Hello,. I have two Netbackup 5200 appliances with version 2.5.1 and each one acting as master server. Each one is backing up its site and replicating images to the other with A.I.R. technology. From yesterday one of the two appliance is down with the...

gildoc by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

CALLHOME status: Not able to upload callhome data

Hi All, I am getting the following error from one of our netbackup appliance. Can any one please let me know what is the actual problem (how to identify ) and how to  resolve the issue. I am new to Netbackup appliance  :(   CALLHOME status: Not able ...

Tanmoy1 by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Netbackup 7.5 - 5220 Appliance and NBAC - Access Control

I have a configuration with 1 x V7504 Master Server and 1 x 5220 Media Server (N251).  I have completed configuration and testing of the environment and am now locking it down with NBAC. I configured the Master Server end of things (bpnbaz -setupmast...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Errors 13,6,1

I have created a post in the netbackup forum and opened a ticket with support  about this issue with no resolution.  So i thought i would give the appliance section a try.  Since upgrading to the 2.5 code i started receiving sql errors 13, 6, and 1's...

Resolved! Dedup-Pool fo offline by filling over 80 % ?

Hello, We have a great problem with our Netbackup Appliances 5220. If the Dedup-pool raise by filling over 80% on the appliance, the dedup-pool go offline automaticly and the state is down !!! Backups jobs to the dedup-pool of the appliance are ...

Gunni75 by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot enable WAN optimization on a 5220 appliance

I cannot enable WAN optimisation on a NetBackup 5220 appliance (version 2.5.1 = NetBackup 7.5.4). xxxxxx.WANOptimization> Enable   Error enabling WAN Optimization xxxxxx.WANOptimization> Parameters     WAN Optimization Driver not loaded Is t...

Gdd by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels