Did you mean: 
NetBackup Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! importing BE 2010 media to appliance

Have old media from BE2010 with exchange and sql data on it. Want to move to appliance completely. As per symantec BE import was supported to BE12.x only. Is thee any alternatives we can re-ingest data with extended retention on appliance. for excha...

V4 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wiered behaviour of Appliance as FT media server

Dear All, We have been having a tough time getting FT media server to get into production. It is 5230 with 2.5.3 and working as media server only. We following issues which some of you might have encountered and I want some information about these 1....

Image Cleanup Causing performance issues

It seems here recently that when Image Cleanup jobs run all of my backup jobs freeze until it is done.  This is causing my backups to either sit active for a very long time or fail all together. the appliance is a 5200 running 2.5.1.  i just recently...

BMR backup is not updating restore images

Hi,   I have a Hyper - V core Windows and i am taking all guest machines of Hyper-V servers from NBU 7.5.0.5. I am taking a BMR backup in which NBU is taking all images of the Hyper-V guest machines and when i see in the backup images there are .vhd ...

Exchange 2003 work with NetBackup 7.5.0.6

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 server R2, SP2 with Exchange 2003, and i have NetBackup Appliance 5220 version 2.5 with NBU 7.5.0.5 i am taking backup of this exchange machine. Now i have some windows 2012 servers as well and i need to upgrade my NetBackup...

NetBackup Exchange BMR

Hi,   I am using NetBackup appliance 5220 and taking backup of Exchange server with BMR option. Backup is successful when i restore the this BMR backup then only OS is restored, whereas as per my understanding it should restore Exchange DB as well wi...

Resolved! NBU 5220 Performance

We recently deployed a 5220 appliance into our environment as it was to be the savior in our battle against a backup window we were no longer able to meet.  When we finally got it online and into our NBU environment the initial performance was great....

Resolved! AIR documentation

Anyone please share AIR step by step or admin guide with me?, as we are planning to setup MSDP Appliance in PRD & DR.   Thx San

Resolved! 5220 Replication Throughput

I have a site where we have 2 x 5220 (configured as Media Servers to a Regular Master Server) and we are using AIR to replicate between the two environments (each having 1 x Master and 1 x 5220 Media). Replication was working fine until a firewall ch...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! reset the appliance password

Hi all , I need to know if any one can share with me how to reset the appliance 5020 or 5220 password in case if it was forgetten ? Regards,  

Rami_Nasser1 by Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netbackup Appliance 5220 2.5.2 Alerts Email

Hi, How can I stop the really annoying alerts from being emailed from the Netbackup Appliance followinf upgrading to 2.5.2 please? I get something like the following every few minutes. I have acknowleges and clear acknowledged the alerts but still th...

Labels