Did you mean: 
NetBackup Appliance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! Unable to remove an Ip address on my Appliance 5230

Hello, I've got an appliance 5230, which i initialized there are few days. I set an adress on eth1 interface and because we faced some issues, i unconfigured eth1 in order to set it again after. The unconfiguration with the "Unconfigure eth1" comma...

Netbackup Appliance Administration

This is a pretty baasci question, I just want to make sure I am doing this right. I am new to Netbackup appliances. I have a Netbackup 5230 appliance that is setup as the master server, and another one that will be at a different site, also server as...

Resolved! Seeking help for a new configuration..

Hello All,   We have recently introduced a new setup of 5230Appliance in our environment and now in the process of setting up backup clients on it. There are a Set of servers whose data is exceeding TB,s and we are planning to set these servers as ...

Resolved! Netbackup 7.6 Windows Client

Hi i am new to Netbackup 5230 Appliance which we have received recently. I have managed to setup the appliance but dont know how and from where can i access Netbackup 7.6 Software pre-installed in Applaince. Have read about it seems there is a window...

TusharB by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels