Did you mean: 
NetBackup PureDisk
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

VSShotfix

Hello All, As part of troubleshooting in pure disk environment for systems state failures. how to check that for windows 2003/2008 R1 or R2 clients have latest VSShotfix or how to check the server require latest vsshot fix. Please let me know

Anil_B by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pure disk reinstallation

Hello Experts, while reinstaling the pure disk client s/w on existing host(agent id:23), what happens if we reinstall the pure disk s/w with different agent ID(agent id 42). How the PD SPA will consider?

Anil_B by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About Pure Disk

Hi All, Kindly let me know the following few questions about pure disk. 1)what is pure disk? 2)About pure disk architecture? 3)About pure disk deduplication? 4)About pure disk web user interface? 5)Can i know the role of vssadminlist writers re...

Anil_B by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

PDCR services often become unused

Hi, Please advice what other solution i have resolve pdcr crashing / become unused below extarct of spoold.log spoold.log : ERROR: unexpected chunk number 196 (expected 27) for toast value 336282189 July 22 22:17:47 ERR [1075325248]: 25004: databa...

logen by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Store the Contents on the Content Routers

Hello, Could you please help us to resolve below issue. Store the Contents on the Content Routers : tx: could not be stored (Error while processing \\?\D:\Groups\CRED_PORTFOLIO_IS_09919\CCM\cpis\SOx Production\2014 Projects\CPIS Presentation\SOx P...

Resolved! Puredisk client local password change ?

Hi, new to PD, can anyone tell me if a change to the local admin credential on a PD client will impact the backups of that client ? Is the local admin PW/credential used/stored anywhere in PD or will it just continue happily ?

Resolved! Images Not expiring off Disk Netbackup 7.6

Hello I have noticed that one of our PureDiskVolume deduplication disks has filled up (above 95% water mark). I have expired some old images that are no longer required, I have done this but the space has not been cleaned up. I understand there is a...

Resolved! How to restore MSDP master/media server after disaster

Hello, This is my first post.    We have two NetBackup 7.0.1 servers. Both W2008R2 ent. Both VMs. We use MSDP feature. Both servers have 10Tb drives to hold images.   Catalog backup jobs are configured. Key file is copied over the network to an...

Netbackup Appliances 5230 with PureDisk: How many streams?

Hi all, We recently migrated to Netbackup Appliances running Netbackup 7.6.0.1 (Appliance version 2.6.0.1 ) We are running 2 appliances per site, each site is its own NBU domain (We use AIR to replicate). Each appliance is configured with a 70TB Pure...

Resolved! Advanced Disk Space v De-Dupe Disk Space - 5230 Appliance

Hi, We have a new 5230 appliance where the internal disk has been set up (by default) in the following way: Catalog 20% - around 930GB Advanced Disk 16% De-duplication Pool 64% We intend to backup to site A, then use AIR to replicate to site B (anoth...

lt13624 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BMR + Deduplication

Hi Friends,   Wish you happy new year for all. I need an information about BMR.   The BMR will support Media server deduplication or not?

Nicenavin by Level 4
Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

BusyBox Images

Hi Team,   I need to customise the Netbackup BMR recovery environment for the  project, so that a specific VLAN can be used. Does anyone know how to customise and recompile Busybox images please?    

NBU-Duplication issue

hi guys,   i'm facing a strange issue when duplication images from my AdvDisk... if i run backup with my Netbackup 7.5.0.5 to Advdisk its successful and duplicating simultaniously to puredisk the performance is  OK up to  (87000KB/SEC) if i run backu...

Netbackup exchange 2010 backups failing with error 130

Hi All, From past few days we have been observing error 130 with exchange 2010(DAG)backups, I have checked in various symantec docs and found out issue could either be with circular logging or exchange writers but none of them are issues presently. A...

Resolved! Seeding Netbackup Puredisk locally to USB?

Hello, I am running a Netbackup Puredisk 6.6.0.3 server and have to begin backups of a large amount of data over a very small link. Is there any funcionally within puredisk to allow me backup to USB on the server i am backing up and then Plug the USB...

Matt_Harris by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos