Did you mean: 
NetBackup PureDisk
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! multiple "Task ended on server PureDisk:"

Hi I'm getting multiple error messages in the Problems / Disk Log in Netbackup 7.5.0.5 administration console: "Error    0    33280    Task  ended on server PureDisk:SERVERNAME on host SERVERNAME.                nbemm" Jobid=0 Type=33280 Process=nbem...

kybeer by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BMR + Deduplication

Hi Friends,   Wish you happy new year for all. I need an information about BMR.   The BMR will support Media server deduplication or not?

Nicenavin by Level 4
Certified
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stop SLP with current image transfert

Dear All, When i try to cancel a SLP (nbstlutil.exe -cancel and cancel job in activity monitor) the current image transfert doesn't stop and is still transfered. The spoold.exe processus consumes some bandwith and puredisk destination is still growin...

Resolved! Error 83 after server reboot,

When I reboot my NBU 7.5.0.5 on Win2008R2 with MSDP, immediatly after the server is online, and a backup job is scheduled, I get error 83 on that job. If I retry the job a few minutes after the jobs runs just fine. I have seen this behaviour more tha...

kybeer by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scavenging frequency

Hi, We're running NetBackup Puredisk and every 12 hours there is a lot of activity on the database disk which uses almost 25% of the disk. Is there a way to change the frequency or is there some other method available to decrease the disk usage? /Per

Per_J by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MSDP, need to increase "Space allocated for containers"

Hi! I have created an 100GB MSDP drive. Yesterday I increased the drive in Windows with 600GB so it's now 700GB, but my output with crcontrol --dsstat 1 still shows "Space allocated for containers   107052610474 bytes (99.70GB) How do I increase the ...

kybeer by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disk or tape to Deduplication Disk Pool

Hi Everyone, I am wondering if there is a way I can duplicate images that I have stored on either disk or tape to a Dedup Pool? Windows 2008 R2 Media and Master servers running Netbackup 7.5.0.5

rbkguy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a way to speed up MSDP startup?

I am in the process of upgrading my NetBackup environment from v7.1.0.4 to v7.5.0.5.  Master server on Linux is done as are some of my Linux based media servers. I am now starting on my Windows 2008 based MSDP servers with one done so far.  However, ...

MSDP question re full at 96% vs. high water mark at 98%

When does full disk processing take place?  At 96% or 98% ? And doesn't this all imply that a high water mark is probably best set to something like 90% (max)or probably (85%) so that clenup can occur before it gets full.  If so, then why is teh de...

sdw305 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contentrouter.cfg

Hi All, Just trying to understand the contentrouter.cfg file, its located in \veritas\pdde\ and in msdp\etc\puredisk The files look identical, so im just wondering why in both locations, and if I update the one in \msdp\etc\puredisk, i take it i have...

How to change MSDP Path?

Hi All, Master Server:nbu 7.5.0.5 I config MSDP path "c:\dedup", the disk does not  have enough space. so i want to change the path(c:\dedup)to "d:\dedup".  pls check Attachment.   TKS

Resolved! SLP duplication jobs

Hello. Had a server where the duplication jobs (per the SLP) were not finishing or erroring out. I have a ticket open for this, but I generally have better luck / faster responses with the forums - After cancelling out these 'hung' jobs, I restarted ...