Did you mean: 
NetBackup RealTime
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! NetBackup realtime

Has anyone worked on NetBackup realtime? I'm not able to find its documentation. Does it require a separate license ? What are the prerequisites for it.

DPO by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

log details

hi,      i nned to know how to find logs in nbu server in gui thanks

Disaster Recovery Backup and Replication Solution

hi all,   i am a newbie here.   i am looking for a solution for backup and recovery. planning to build a new DR site. which is 450m away from our office.   what items should i have in the list? can anyone show me a network architecture of a ba...

about deduplication

hi every One   Am new to net backup, Can you please explain me about Deduplication for interview point of view Like Why deduplication How to configure deduplication in 7.0 steps to do dedupilication in client side & server side(media)

Netbackup RTP 7.0.1

does Netbackup RTP 7.0.1 supports FCOE Fiber channel over ethernet

V4 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Netbackup Real Time protection

Hi All,     Can any body throw highlights on requirements and installation of NBU Real Time 7.0. I'm trying this in my test lab and m finding it bit trouble.Below are the details Real Time Server : Dell Power edge x64 NBU 7.1 master server on Windows...

V4 by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Netbackup RTP Questions

Hello all. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the RTP. I understand the concept but I need to know a little bit more. I have at least two questions that roll of my head. I'm curently using NB 7.0 with fiber based backups for some of my large ho...

GlenC by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos