Did you mean: 
NetBackup
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Subscribe to NBU notifications

In case you are not aware - you can subscribe to NBU notifications over here: https://sort.veritas.com/spec_doc Hopefully NBU 9 will be added to the list soon.

Marianne by Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 17 kudos

Log of all files backed up by a backup

Hi I have an owner of 2 servers who would like a log of all the files backed up by a backup of an area of 2 of his servers. These backups have their own backup policies. He needs this for his own internal audit process. It can be in the form of an e-...

Johncu by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add Veritas File System in SRT in Netbackup & BMR 6

We have installed Netbackup and BMR 6. We create SRT successfully. When we add veritas file system in that SRT it will shows following error. Also we tried to download that patches but it is not available in sun side. Ready to add VERITAS Volume Mana...

status code 54 Netbackup 5.0GA

Hi, I'm not able to telnet the bpcd port for one of the client. In this server OS (Solaris 10) hardening is enabled. Can anyone suggest, how to open netbackup port in Solaris 10(Hardning is enabled)

Nanobkup by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplication logs

Hi All, Where do we get duplication logs from .. (Not a part of vaulting process)    

Individual File Restores VCB virtual Backups

Hi All, I just recently setup our virtual center backup environment using a vcb proxy server, and backing up over san.  I  am running netbackup 6.5.3 on both my master server and my proxy server.  I am able to backup virtual machines with no problems...

Fischer by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! copy images from tape to tape

Hi all, I have to copy images from a old tape to a new tape with bpduplicate I have tried with "bpduplicate -id <media ID> -dp <destination pool>" Netbackup start and exit the job with EX 144 -> invalid command usage. What is the appropriate bpduplic...

paho by Level 2
Partner
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Netbackup DLO

I am going on on-site to review a Clients DLO implementation; I will need to perform a Mini-health check with a specific focus: 1. Evaluate their storage capacity for DLO; Make Recommendations 2. Evaluate their load balancing for DLO; Make Recommen...

zenworksb by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual Tape Library

I have installed one VTL, creating one robot and two drives, DLT3 type. I have configured a policy with this STU, but it doesn´t work, it remains mounting the cartridge and doesn´t finish nor write data. I have Netbackup Enterprise 6.5.3 Can anyone h...

DLO issue

Hello I am having a problem with DLO for one of my customer. When I was going to open the DLO console from start>all programs, it was showing "Symantec Netbackup" there but when I open the console there it was showing "Symantec backup exec 10d". My q...

Satvir by Level 3
Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VMware and NBU

Looking for tips and tricks to Configuring and backing up Windows and Linux Guests. And If and how to restore linux guests at file level with NBU/VCB    

Douglas_A by Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels