Did you mean: 
NetBackup
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Subscribe to NBU notifications

In case you are not aware - you can subscribe to NBU notifications over here: https://sort.veritas.com/spec_doc Hopefully NBU 9 will be added to the list soon.

Marianne by Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 17 kudos

Resolved! SAN media server backup exchange 2007 CCR

Hi All, Hope you can help me out. I have been trying to make this out for a week. No luck. Here is what I have setup. one netbbackup enterprise master on windows 2008. One exchange 2007 CCR cluster. SAN Media server installed on each node as standalo...

Junez by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error 50 on Large Duplicate

Hello I have a issue with my duplicated jobs. I try to create a duplicated to disk but the duplicated ended with status 50. The image was I try to duplicated its almost 600GB I see on the disk the image incremented the size but on Veritas the job app...

HEMANPR by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extracting the contents of the NBSU command ?

On a windows master/media it is simple to extract the output of the NBU support command and is actuallly very useful for documenting a system.    What about Unix can the output be simply extacted by unix utilites ?

Jim-m by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed restore - Error bpbrm socket read failed

4/23/2009 6:49:20 PM - Error bpbrm(pid=3396) socket read failed, An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. (10054) 4/23/2009 6:49:23 PM - Error bptm(pid=6880) The following files/folders were not restored: 4/23/2009 6:49...

Netbackup & QFS -- error 13

Netbackup 6.5.3 Master Server - HP-UX Netbackup 6.5.3 Client - Solaris 10 (Both QFS Server and QFS Client) QFS Version - 4.6.5 When I attempt to backup my QFS file systems (QFS only -- NOT SAMFS-QFS) on the QFS Server, the backups fail with an error...

Where does the logging of frozen tapes go? (6.5.3.1)

I must have missed something recently. I just gone to from 6.5.2 to 6.5.3.1 on my master. And I have been seeing no FREEZING media messages in my problem report of late and yet there are tapes that are being frozen. I just tested a manual FREEZE and ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

NDMP backup failure(99)

I am running into a problem when backing up from a NAS using NDMP.  If I run the job as a full backup of the volume it work’s.  However if I change that policy to an Incremental backup then I get the following error.   11/03/2009 15:14:24 - Error n...

mickk30 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels