Did you mean: 
NetBackup
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Subscribe to NBU notifications

In case you are not aware - you can subscribe to NBU notifications over here: https://sort.veritas.com/spec_doc Hopefully NBU 9 will be added to the list soon.

Marianne by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 17 kudos

Resolved! Create Same schedule in multiple policies

I have 50 NetBackup Backup policies and want to create monthly backup schedule in each policy. Can I create same schedule in multiple policies at a time? Please suggest.

SQL Database wont backup

Hi Community,I am trying to backup an sql databse on windows 7 client from windows server 2016 master. When I run the job manually I get 2 jobs on activity monitor as shown below:On Sql client agent I see following output:INF - BACKUP STARTED USINGMi...

jobs.PNG media server properties.PNG

NetBackup Supportability

Working for a Client that requires the support for the following:Have the ability to do Bare Metal restores of VMs and Physical machinesHave the ability to backup Operating Systems from Windows 2000 Server to Windows Server 2012Have the ability to do...

Resolved! Steps to restore MSDP data in new configuration

I have Netbackup 7.7.3 installed on windows server 2008 R2. MSDP is configured on it and weekly, monthly and yearly backup is going on tape using SLP.Due to some issue on Operating system and increase the size of MSDP volume I want to erase everythin...

Reduce Install Disk Usage

Afternoon,Is there a way to reduce the amount of space the Unix client install uses on servers? I am doing some work to upgrade some Solaris servers to 7.6.1 and trying to reduce the amount of space the install takes up to a minimum due to how the se...

Resolved! dedicated interfaces for duplication in netbackup

Hi experts,I want to configure a separate interfaces for duplication on media servers.My query is : is it possible to send duplication data over dedicated interfaces to Target media servers?If yes, how I can configure in netbackup console?Please sugg...

dpx_99 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels