Did you mean: 
NetBackup
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Subscribe to NBU notifications

In case you are not aware - you can subscribe to NBU notifications over here: https://sort.veritas.com/spec_doc Hopefully NBU 9 will be added to the list soon.

Marianne by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 17 kudos

Remote Blob Storage

As many of you are looking at SharePoint 2010 adoption, I'm curious as to how many of you are considering Remote Blob Storage?   If you are considering Remote Blob Storage - which provider are you using and why? thanks Dave

dascott by Level 4
Employee Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netbackup 7, backup type = SM2T is available?

I have had installed a testing Master server NB7 version. Regarding the backup type for SM2T (snap mirror to tape) from storage policy. For SM2T, previous NBU versions use the setting "SET TYPE=SMTAPE" directive. Please advise if Symantec NBU7 uses...

Resolved! Windows 2000 support for NBU 6.5.4 client install

Does Netbackup 6.5.4 support the client install on Windows 2000? Are there any SP req's like SP3/4? Can't find Jack on this and I'm the friggin CEO! but alljoking aside my real account isn't working and the forgot my email doesn't work either. so I w...

CEO by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synthetics slow from tape

Hi I have a problem when creating synthetic backups from images residing on tape on windows media servers.. The jobs run consistently at 4096 kbps and never go over this speed. I have run synthetics from tape many times from Linux media servers and...

snealem by Level 2
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NBU7 & vCenter - Performance

Hi Anybody seen any significant performance problems with vCenter during VM snapshot backups.? Policies set to Mapped full VM Transfer type SAN Virtual machine quiesce - enables Existing snapshot handling - Remove NBU\

Jim-90 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOM not listing any servers

I have installed NOM on a client Windows 2003 server, updated to 6.5.6 but I am not seeing the master (also Win2003) or any other servers. What do I have to change to get the servers?

Labels