Did you mean: 
NetBackup
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Subscribe to NBU notifications

In case you are not aware - you can subscribe to NBU notifications over here: https://sort.veritas.com/spec_doc Hopefully NBU 9 will be added to the list soon.

Marianne by Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 1 replies
  • 17 kudos

To Track the userid for Cancel ALL Jobs

Hi Guru's Our environment has multiple users who have been granted admin previleges in Java console. We do not have VxSS in place. Is there a way through which it could be tracked the userid who called the "Cancel All Job" command from the Java cons...

Technical Help

Hi, Reg NetBackup Critical Technical issues, Apart from Symantec's Telephonic,Mail and Forum help,is there any kind of help in which we can get a immediate reply for our queries??? Is there any kind of chat option with Symantec or directly speaking...

zaadss by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! multiplexing

He Friends, Can any one help in out in multiplexing and multithreading of backup and how its configured  

asp by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SuSE10 client for NetBackup 6.0

looking for a Linux client for a SuSE 10 server I want to back up. Master server is NetBackup 6.0MP6 I see a client for SuSE2.4 under my client/Linux-IA64 directory.... can I use this?

trndig by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Image Cleanup report

Hi, I work with Netbackup 6.5 Entreprise on Sun Solaris 10 and I scheduled the image cleanup every 60 minutes and the job works well. Do you know how to have report on the cleanup of images that are removed ? I have only the total result of the job. ...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Robotic Control Host

HI, 1)One of the Media server connected one drive in the tape robot controls the robotic arm? Netbackup Media Servers connected to one drive in the tape robot but with no control of the robotic arm? What do the above scenarios mean? And whats the dif...

zaadss by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

bpbkar32 holds exe from executing

hi, i am trying to use bpstart_notify batch file to launch, say, regedit or notepad program, before a backup starts - note this I am doing a test and found backup doesn't start and fails with "client timed out waiting for bpstart_notify to complete(7...

Retention Level

Hellow one of my backup is running from 12 days and the retention is for 2 weeks how can i go ahead n change the retention when backup is running please advice.

anasser by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels